Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oley 2013 Pics

http://knucklebuster1939.blogspot.co...oley-2013.html

I was starting to think that I wouldn't see any pics this weekend. Thanks Hollywood!!!! You got some pretty cool shots. That old flat tanker looks to be a smidge newer than '12 but what an awesome find!!! Was there a story to go with this sickle?
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Here are some more in no particular order. The weather was nothing short of spectacular. 70 and sunny.
      http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/ma...58390627288738
      Last edited by Skirted; 04-29-2013, 05:54 AM.
      Jason Zerbini
      Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
      Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
        I was starting to think that I wouldn't see any pics this weekend. Thanks Hollywood!!!! You got some pretty cool shots. That old flat tanker looks to be a smidge newer than '12 but what an awesome find!!! Was there a story to go with this sickle?
        You're welcome Cory. I should have taken many more pics...too busy having fun...yeah, "flat tankers" are not my era, that's what I thought I heard...maybe '13. No additional info.

Comment

Hey sports fans! Weather was PERFECT! Doug and his organization know how to throw a shindig. I have to send thanks to Barry, Bill, Mike, and Doug. We had over 80 motorcycles entered for national judging. My thanks to all of the club members that helped put on the show and to the local and international judges that did the clipboard duty. All four(4) AMCA National meets so far this year have been bigger than last year and that includes Fremont in the middle of a 10" snow blizzard. If this continues Rhinebeck may pop 100 machines for judging. But let's not forget Denton.....see you there!
          DonDz

Comment

More Pics

With the kids shadow

Comment

More pics 2

Comment

More pics 3

Comment

More pics 4

For those that know what this is.
                  Ill let the owner tell about it but I was blown away as was Austin. VERY COOL Bike and a very nice owner Thanks J.

Comment

More pics 5

Comment

More pics 6

some reason Austin liked this

Comment

Beautiful pictures Bob, and thanks for showing favor to the early stuff. That Dayton is magnificent.
                        Eric Smith
                        AMCA #886

Comment

Thanks - enjoyed the pictures even though I was there. My pictures almost always looked like crap so I do not take any
                          anymore.

Did anybody ever hear who the guy was that they found dead in his tent on Friday morning? I watched the Sheriff and the Coroner take him out but they had him covered with a tarp.

Jerry

Comment

Nope, I rounded the corner, saw the blue lights had a flashback turned and went the other way.

Comment

Oley Photos

Here are a few photos from Oley if I can get them to load
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X