OLEY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLEY

Good evening people! It wasn’t looking to good for Oley last week but as of right now, we have a beautiful weekend ahead of us. As long as it doesn’t go down to 28 degrees like it did last year. All will be good. I’ve taken it upon myself to bring damm near a half a cord of wood this year since we ran out half way through Friday afternoon last year. As always to you forgotten, brained dead venders that have left home with no food? Let’s face it, the only reason your empty handed is the fact that your old lady wanted you starve to death and not return. There are several of you that continue this practice every year and sooner or later, she’s going succeed! Well were not going to let that happen. Our Friday night barbecue will start at 6:00PM. All are welcome as there always enough for every to one. Safe travels boys, safe travels. Bob Luland
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

I'm crossing my fingers for good weather and great parts scores for the Oley goers! Sounds like you're all ready to go Bob! Hopefully somebody takes a photo or two. I never did see any from the Florida meet(s).
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
      I'm crossing my fingers for good weather and great parts scores for the Oley goers! Sounds like you're all ready to go Bob! Hopefully somebody takes a photo or two. I never did see any from the Florida meet(s).
      Have camera - Will Travel!!!!
      Jason Zerbini
      Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
      Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

See ya thursday Bob!!
        Chuck
        AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Is saturday a full day at Oley? Plenty of parts vendors left? Thanks, Randy

Comment

it's best to show up early saturday. some folks start packing at noon. others stay all day. sunday seems to be a ghost town with only a handful left for judging. if saturday is the only day you can go. you'll still find parts and vendors. i have seen guys leave on friday and people come on saturday and set up. go and have fun. get a bumper sticker from bob.
            Last edited by rwm; 04-23-2013, 06:41 PM.
            rob ronky #10507
            www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skirted View Post
              Have camera - Will Travel!!!!
              Your a good man Jason! You do know that you can take photos of motorcycles that aren't from Springfield right???
              Cory Othen
              Membership#10953

Comment

The meet in Oley is over on Saturday. Judging is Saturday.

Comment

Is Saturday a full day? I guess that is my question.
                  Originally posted by Dave Minerva View Post
                  The meet in Oley is over on Saturday. Judging is Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by rdillon View Post
                    Is Saturday a full day? I guess that is my question.
                    sorry for the bad info. it has been 2 years since i have been to oley. i would speculate that by 3pm it's getting rather thin on vendors.
                    rob ronky #10507
                    www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Oley is outstanding !!!!!!!!
                      I actually broke a sweat with the warm weather.
                      Pics will be soon.

Comment

Good to hear Bob! Good to hear!
                        Cory Othen
                        Membership#10953

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
                          Your a good man Jason! You do know that you can take photos of motorcycles that aren't from Springfield right???
                          Haha - Yea I know Cory.......I can't help my partiality sometimes. I'm staying focused on getting some good variation. Thanks for the reminder! The weather is perfect. Not sure what is normal for turnout but parking was at a premium midday Friday.
                          Jason Zerbini
                          Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
                          Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

I just had to throw that in there Jason.... I'm a fan of pretty much anything built in the lower '48 so I'm sure you'll do fine...
                            Cory Othen
                            Membership#10953

Comment

It was a great meet, and thanks to the Perkiomen Chapter for working so hard to put it on. The weather was the best I've seen for years, chilly in the mornings but sunshine and clear skies every day. The theme was the AMF years, and there were no parking spaces left by midday Saturday when the bike show was held. Judging was Saturday afternoon and we managed to have the trophies handed out by 5-30 pm despite maybe 70 bikes being judged. As usual there was an awesome quality of workmanship on the bikes our members presented. On the business side I sold everything I brought, and found everything I needed, and that must be the first time. Once again, great meet, great bikes and friendly people, I had a blast.

Comment

Working...
                              X