Ph.D. How do you like me now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ph.D. How do you like me now?

As of April 1st, I became Dr. Denise after successfully passing my final defense.
    Oley is going to be my first graduation party, I can't wait!
    Denise

Fantastic! So what are you a doctor of if you don't mind me asking? Come and see me while your at Oley. Vender spot #137. Right around the corner from the firehouse. It seems we have met over the years but I can't put a picture with the name. Bob L
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Congratulations Denise! A well deserved reward for your efforts. Please let me know if you now have time to join the AMCA Judging Committee? Good luck in your future endeavors.
      Richard
      Richard Spagnolli
      AMCA #6153

Comment

Congrats... 13 more months and I should have my Masters in Military History completed... one year down, one to go! I know how much work it takes!

Congratulations, Doctor! Have fun at Oley!

Sirhr

Comment

The doctorate is in Education (Curriculum & Instruction) and my investigation is titled: "The perceptions of the transition process by Ohio students with intellectual disabilities". I have been writing for the last five years or so, and started the program in 2002, all while working full time teaching. They made me revise this dissertation around 25 times. The process is life consuming.
          Yeah Rich, I think I might have a few moments to spare now.
          Wow, military history, wonderful topic and you will be there before you know it.
          I will stop by Bob, #137
          Thanks for the congrats,
          Denise

Comment

Originally posted by servicardenise View Post
            As of April 1st, I became Dr. Denise after successfully passing my final defense.
            Oley is going to be my first graduation party, I can't wait!
            Denise
            CONGRATS DOC !!!!!! **** now you is TOO Smarts for me to's hang out wits !!!
            If Not PARTY AT OLEY !!!!!!! Well Party anyway, So PARTY WITH THE "DOC" IN OLEY !!!!
            So do I call you Servicardenise or Dr. servicardenise or Dr. Servicar, the poss. are endless now so I will just call you friend & tell you Congrats, Friend
            Oz

Comment

Oz why yes, I am friend, the trike lady, smarty pants or just Denise. I still put my pants on one leg at a time like every body else.
              Thanks for the comforts of home in Oley. I am looking forward to viewing your latest trinkets and treasures as well as enjoying your fine culinary delights again, yum. You're a good friend to have!

Denise

Comment

Congratulations, Dr. Denise. Your Lake Erie Chapter club mates are very proud of you. We can start the party at our meeting next Sunday and continue throughout the Summer
                Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Congratulations !!

Comment

Thank you, I am ready!!
                    Denise

Comment

Originally posted by 45OZ View Post
                      CONGRATS DOC !!!!!! **** now you is TOO Smarts for me to's hang out wits !!!
                      If Not PARTY AT OLEY !!!!!!! Well Party anyway, So PARTY WITH THE "DOC" IN OLEY !!!!
                      So do I call you Servicardenise or Dr. servicardenise or Dr. Servicar, the poss. are endless now so I will just call you friend & tell you Congrats, Friend
                      Oz
                      I suggest that we call her "Your Excellency". Way to go, Denise!
                      John Prusnek, VP
                      Lake Erie Chapter

Comment

Yeah I like that one!

Comment

Originally posted by servicardenise View Post
                          Oz why yes, I am friend, the trike lady, smarty pants or just Denise. I still put my pants on one leg at a time like every body else.
                          Thanks for the comforts of home in Oley. I am looking forward to viewing your latest trinkets and treasures as well as enjoying your fine culinary delights again, yum. You're a good friend to have!

Denise
                          So, I guss it's now Dr. Smarty Pants ??

Congratulations on your achievement and your perserverence!! That process is certrainly a long-haul....
                          Bill Pedalino
                          Huntington, New York
                          AMCA 6755

Comment

Congratulations!!! They just don't give those things (doctorates) away, do they? Brings back some good and not so good memories...but I'd do it again in a Nu Yawk minute. Way to go Denise!

Butch, PhD (Endocrinology, Toxicology and Immunology)

Comment

No they do not, it has been gruesome.
                              Thanks,
                              Dr. Smarty Pants

Comment

Working...
                              X