Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putting this out for all to see......................nothing to do with it personally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting this out for all to see......................nothing to do with it personally

Dan,

We are the liquidating company for Domi Racer. Our approach for AMCA is to send the information to the head of each Chapter and let them determine if they want to forward the information to their members. I have a short presentation below that you could use. Currently and until April 22, we are taking offers on the business as an ongoing business. Than starting April 22 we will begin a public liquidation on the parts inventory that will last 6 weeks. June 11th we will have an auction on any parts remaining, the bikes and memorabilia. I have attached our website listing in the body of this email that has pictures and the inventory. Any other information you may need let me know.

Lead in:

"It’s kind of a barn find worthy of all “European and American pickers” “Domi Racer” based in Cincinnati, Ohio is for sale as a complete business. “Domi” specialized in the supply of antique and rare motorcycle parts from British & European motorcycles mostly manufactured in the 1950’s, 60’s, and 70’s including BSA, Norton, Triumph, AJS, Matchless, BMW, Bultaco, Ariel, Ducati, NSU, Vincent and many others. Their inventory of parts totals over $14 million and they have a beautiful selection of classic bikes, memorabilia, and artifacts being sold as part of the package.

Grand Rapids, MI basedLiquid Asset Partners is holding the packaged sale of the business and any interest should be directed to their sales staff at 616.719.5917. In the event that a package buyer does not surface, the business will be sold thru a public liquidation sale process later this month that will run 6 weeks and will be concluded with a live auction. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for anyone interested in classic motorcycles or in owning their own unique business.

Thank you!

Jim Thatcher

Sales - Liquid Asset Partners

616-719-5917

616-719-5918 FX
    Dan Margolien
    Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
    Www.yankeechapter.org
    Pocketvalve@gmail.com

DomiRacer out of business? That place is an icon. I used to go there back in the early 1990's. Amazing place.

I can only IMAGINE the cool stuff hiding in their nooks and crannies. For Brit Bike enthusiasts (and German and Italian), amazing place. I don't remember there being much HD or Indian interest there... but, wow, what an Aladdins Cave!

Anyone know the back story?

Cheers,

Pierce

Comment

I think the old gentleman that owned the place died a year or two ago and his son has been running it. Don't know any more than that.......
      Louie
      FaceBook >>>Modern Antique Cycle
      Blog Site >>> http://louiemcman.blogspot.com/
      YouTube >>> LouieMCman

Comment

Working...
      X