Oley Indian Vendors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oley Indian Vendors?

Planning on going to Oley for first time. Only been to one other meet last fall at Jefferson so aren't sure what to expect.

Curious, Do any of the big name Indian parts suppliers such as Greer, Starklite, Kiwi, etc setup a booth in Oley?
    Thanks!
    Jason Zerbini
    Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
    Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

yes. they have in the past. it is always good to contact them with a wish list so they bring what you need.
    rob ronky #10507
    www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Don't wait till Saturday to go.... Venders are cleaning up at that point. Great show by the way!
      Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Don't Forget Rocky at Rocky's Indian Parts 330-832-1989
        he ALWAYS has what I need, Fair Prices, Very Knowledgable & helpful, What I like about Rockey is he carries the new ropop stuff like Greer , Kiwi & Starklite but he also gets a lot of NOS good used Original Parts also, Better Prices !! He has kept my chiefs on the road for the past 16 years & he is only a phone call away he will bring what you need to the meet all ready & he will also let you know if you need any other parts for the current fix. I recomend him HIGHLY
        Oz

Comment

Originally posted by 45OZ View Post
          Don't Forget Rocky at Rocky's Indian Parts 330-832-1989
          he ALWAYS has what I need, Fair Prices, Very Knowledgable & helpful, What I like about Rockey is he carries the new ropop stuff like Greer , Kiwi & Starklite but he also gets a lot of NOS good used Original Parts also, Better Prices !! He has kept my chiefs on the road for the past 16 years & he is only a phone call away he will bring what you need to the meet all ready & he will also let you know if you need any other parts for the current fix. I recomend him HIGHLY
          Oz
          Thanks for all the feedback guys. I will be getting there Friday after lunch and have heard of Rockys so will definitely look them up. Really looking forward to the meet. Thanks Again
          Jason Zerbini
          Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
          Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

Starklite Cycle will be in attendance at the Oley Meet this year.

We are usually right across from the food shack, and next to the fry shack, and next to Rocky.

Stop by and say hello.

Since we are traveling from coat to coast we will not have a full selection of merchandise, but a good sampling of what offer will be on display.

Looking forward to my first meet of the season. See everyone in a few weeks.

Sincerely,
            Gary Stark
            Starklite Cycle
            951-968-3070

Comment

Working...
            X