Frozen Snot Ride-Milwaukee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Snot Ride-Milwaukee

I just had to post this. Our weather in Wisconsin just sucks. Last year it was 81* today. It is now 20*.

Just for shits and giggles. Enjoy the music!

Dick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEj9LF5Llig

I was watching for "JB" on his "Rat Guzzi". Always painted in camo green color. He has a few variations that he rides year round.
    Thanks for posting!!!
    JU

Comment

Who sings that song?

Comment

No fair weather riders in that video... That was a cool little snapshot of the streets of Milwaukee. Thanks for posting that Dick.

Here's the song info...

Music - Goofy Town by Pat McCurdy, The Big Bright Beautiful World of Pat McCurdy
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

I got a kick out of that video too! Song was great. A little humor goes a long way. I remember riding in weather like that one year at the spring Slimy Crud Run.
          You know, it actually wasn't too bad. Put on over a hundred miles. Just dressed in layers. No electric gloves or vest. Not even a decent windshield. Used my ice
          fishing gloves and had a good time.

Now I'm trying to save my shrubs and plants from the deer. We are having a much longer and colder winter than usual and the deer have destroyed my shrubs.
          They are like 7-8 ft. tall and surround my back yard and now you can look through them with no problem. Used up all my M-80's and a box of ammo trying to
          scare them away.

later

Comment

I discovered many years ago in Colorado that the difference between riding in 28 degrees and 13 degrees was not really noticeable and required about the same amount of time and hot water for hands and feet to recover from stumps.
            Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Thanks for the reply on the song Cory.

Comment

I like the name of the run. Frozen snot is right, the nose runs and runs when it is cold.
                Fun, fun, fun!
                Thanks for the video.
                Denise

Comment

Working...
                X