Starter Crank Bushing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starter Crank Bushing

Lads, I figured I chime in here and show you our latest idea to keep antique two wheel machines on the road. This is Harley part 2127-16, Starter crank bushing. It's CNC machined out of 4140 alloy, solid and is 15 times stronger than anything Harley had at the time. I undersized the kicker hole five thousands so it would allow people to clean up their kicker arms and hone to size. It will be available next week due to the fact that I didn't have the right rivets in stock to go with it (Dumb ass). We can also install this part for you (Highly suggested). We use only Baltec radial riveting machines which are the finest on the market. If it needs to be riveted? We are your go to people. If you would like more info on this part you can contact me at bob@thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com or 201-683-8977 We will have the kicker cover to go with it in the next few weeks. Hurricanes and floods really put a dent in things around here. This is one beautiful reproduced piece of history. I will have these at OLEY. Be safe,
    Bob L
    Attached Files
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Good looking piece Bob. How about kick starter parts for all the different models. Those ratchet sets for the pans need your touch too!

50 days to Oley
    Dan Margolien
    Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
    Www.yankeechapter.org
    Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
    X