Syracuse NY Swap meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syracuse NY Swap meet

Just wondering if any members will be attending or if the AMCA will be represented in any at the meet.
    I plan to attend with a list of parts needed. Would be helpful if I could ask questions about verifying the parts as correct, what to look for ect...

Been to a lot of swap meets for car parts. You find a lot of "expert" vendors who know everything till they sell the part. Once sold it becomes buyer beware.

Any folks go to this swap meet and can possibly recommend the more honest vendors to deal with? Looking for satisfied customers with real knowledge and positive experiences and not to start a bitch session.

Any info or help would be appreciated

Isn't there anyone from upstate NY that goes to this swap meet?

Comment

Which Swap meet is this?? Super swap?

Comment

I don't know if he is going to the meet. BUT you should contact Dave Gamlin at Way Back Wheels http://waybackwheels.com/

He has an incredible amount of parts especially for 45 WLA and 45s in general.

You won't regret it!

Dan
        Dan Margolien
        Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
        Www.yankeechapter.org
        Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

Yes, Feb 9th and 10th at NYS Fairgounds

Comment

Thanks! I'll be sure to do that. Appreciate the info

Comment

You should be able to find 45 parts there the East coast HD boys always show up.

Comment

Working...
              X