Barn Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barn Find

I always laugh out loud when I see barn find, but this is for real. Watch at, http://www.coolestone.com/media/3728...ate-Barn-Find/

Some amazing machines! The auction results were worth looking at.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Came back from an auction today it was advertised as a 32 vl ,the photos on line made it look worse than it truly was. Turns out that it was a 36vld only 2 owners the second owner paid $10. for it from his neighbor. The second owner used it off road only to round up his cows, the man had passed away 10 years ago and it sat in their barn till the auction.
      I still can't believe what it went for.....
      Attached Files
      Chuck
      AMCA Member#1848

Comment

What did it go for????

Cheers, Sirhr

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck#1848 View Post
          Came back from an auction today it was advertised as a 32 vl ,the photos on line made it look worse than it truly was. Turns out that it was a 36vld only 2 owners the second owner paid $10. for it from his neighbor. The second owner used it off road only to round up his cows, the man had passed away 10 years ago and it sat in their barn till the auction.
          I still can't believe what it went for.....
          I can - the bike is awesome. Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by sirhrmechanic View Post
            What did it go for????

Cheers, Sirhr
            $11,500 plus a 15% buyers fee, 3 bidders took it to 10,000 real quick then the auctioneer made a few last chance calls to get it worked up to 11,500

16" wheel on the rear,later handle bars the corbin speedo had 3300 miles on it and an intresting history behind it........wonder how many of the 3300 miles was spent rounding the cows up?
            Chuck
            AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Working...
            X