Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motorcycle Cannonball Article & Digital Subscription Sale for American Iron Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle Cannonball Article & Digital Subscription Sale for American Iron Magazine

The new issue of American Iron Magazine features the first of two articles on the 2012 Motorcycle Cannonball ride.

Also, we are offering a special $1 per issue digital subscription sale for American Iron Magazine that ends this week. This is the cheapest we have ever offered a subscription and this sale price is good for delivery anywhere in the world with Internet access.

Link for the sale price (expires Dec 31, when it reverts back to $2 per issue) is http://www.zinio.com/browse/publicat...mericanIronSOC
    Buzz Kanter
    Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
    [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
    [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

OK Buzz,
    I'll chk you out,first time for me for a e-magazine. What about the other Buzz? He wants the whole enchilada!

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rickgeo View Post
      OK Buzz,
      I'll chk you out,first time for me for a e-magazine. What about the other Buzz? He wants the whole enchilada!

Rick
      Thanks. I am more of a paper magazine kind of guy too, but a lot of people have asked for digital magazines, especially theose outside the US where American magazines are very expensive and slow in delivery. Not in the digital world.
      Buzz Kanter

Comment

Is there a 2013 Cannonball scheduled?

Comment

Originally posted by Iacovos View Post
          Is there a 2013 Cannonball scheduled?
          Lonnie has not yet said what the actual plans are but it sounds like Motorcycle Cannonball will be run every other year. If so then the next one will likely be 2014. And no idea on year cut off for the motorcycles.
          Buzz Kanter

Comment

Thanks Buzz

Comment

Buzz, I tried to subscribe on my new mini Ipad Christmas present. It would not support your format. Oh well, I like paper better also but thought I might try to be more updated for my kids.
              Bob Selph
              1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
              1940 Sport Scout
              AMCA#15215

Comment

Working...
              X