Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Calenders

Hey there gearhead brethern!

I ordered my 2013 calanders last october & as of this date (12/06) have not got 'em yet.

I recieved the winter issue 2 days ago,shook the bag,& all that came out was the magazine! (no $ either)

So whats up? I have to start planning my life for january

There was a thread not too long ago and it was mentioned that they ship out sometime in December.

You'll get them before the end of the year. I ordered mine in late November and received an email the other day saying they were shipped. Don't forget it takes our post office time to get these to us, I'm sure they're not sending them first class?

Comment

I was going to order one but I couldn't bring myself to paying $28.95 to mail it to Canada.....so no calendar for me this year.

Comment

I ordered my calendars on Nov 26th and got them yesterday in one of those USPS mailer packets. Also bought the book Two Wheel Treasures and it was in ther too!

Tom(Rollo) Hardy
        AMCA# 12766

Comment

I received my paper id card yesterday, still no calendar.
          I'd be willing to pay the extra nickel for a plastic card but too much tightwad in me to subscribe for more than one year at a time.
          Rich
          Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Got mine yesterday.

Comment

Fellow Wrench Spinners,
              I recieved my calenders this past monday (12/10),now my gift list is complete!

Comment

No calendar in Corvallis, Oregon. Now I have to find my check and raise heck.
                Bill Gilbert in Oregon

Comment

Working...
                X