Cannonball III????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indianut View Post
    don't let the Lack of a Cannonball that suits your needs keep you from Flogging your Old iron across the Good Ole USA!!!
    Now THATS a quote!
    AMCA #6151

Comment

My 1948 Chief and I have been in 48 states, Canada, and Mexico. Speedometer reads a few miles shy of 60,000. No trailers or back up vehicles. They aren't a piece of china. They were built to ride.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by indian301 View Post
        My 1948 Chief and I have been in 48 states, Canada, and Mexico. Speedometer reads a few miles shy of 60,000. No trailers or back up vehicles. They aren't a piece of china. They were built to ride.

Dave
        They aint pieces of china! Well said ! I have also been to all 48 states, Canada and Mexico on my 47 knucklehead throughout the years. Also hold the iron butt record for oldest motorcycle, 1940 EL, to do over 2300 miles in 48 hours. Put 1350 on my 47 in 24 hours a couple years ago in a failed attempt to do a 1500 in 24 iron butt. I,ll get that yet before I die. Got over 10,000 combined on 36,40 and 47 this summer. Never went more than 500 miles from home home but rode some awesome roads.

Bob Patza

Comment

Skirted

Jason Z.

Will you be going to Jefferson next weekend?

joe
          Last edited by Slojo; 10-01-2012, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X