Who is Jeff Decker ? Round Two !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Jeff Decker ? Round Two !

After Cannonball One I was uneasy with a video of Jeff and his comments about Cannonballer's bikes. Wanting to correct a misunderstanding , Jeff contacted me directly and put the issue to bed as miss spoken miss directed comments. I immediately understood his intent after our conversation and all was resolved.

Two years and another Cannonball event later I would like to answer my own question.

Jeff Decker is intelligent, knowledgeable (multi subjects) talented individual who can safely ride the wheels off a HOT ROD (Vils prepared) JD.

Jeff Decker now is a friend of mine. We had a great time riding hard in the twisties of Northern Cal., conversing, hiking into the Red Wood Forest , sight seeing and breaking bread together.

I look forward to times like those Jeff , Tom MC Bride (Unusually fast 21 J Vils prepared), Dale Stoner (best running KJ I saw) and I had riding . Its amazing how a good ride can bring people together, All three of these gentlemen (greazy bikers) came to the front of the pack to ride with me and man, can Tom ride like the wind. Tom, a true gentleman was one handed riding shooting videos of me and others who could find their way into his fish eye view finder. Can't wait for those videos after edited and posted.

joe

Joe!!! It's great to hear you and Jeff hit it off. I too would like to get a look at these videos you speak of!!!!
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Sounds like a true Bromance...

Comment

By the way...Great job out there Joe...I enjoyed reading the updates...Hope to see you in Jefferson!

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
          Sounds like a true Bromance...

Holliday

"Bro Mance" interesting,

What actually happened is I got caught up in the moment, great riding, scenery, conversation, perfect weather, no traffic, the fulfilling of a child hood dream visiting the redwoods and riding through the tree cut out for just that purpose.

Jeff D. happened to be there during this memorable experience and he was complete with riding skills and knowledge of the magnificent trees . I am a numbers guy and he had interesting factual knowledge, numbers as they relate to the trees.. The red woods are perhaps the most fascinating stop on the entire trip for me. Imagine 3000 year ago when they were just seedlings, 3000 years ago and still alive ! Sure would like to hear the stories they could tell,,, if only...

If you haven't been to the redwoods I suggest you go soon and walk amongst theses magnificent life forms its a humbling experience. Bring a "Bro".

joe

Comment

Working...
          X