Jefferson meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jefferson meet

Planing on being there on Thursday any one have an idea as to the amount of vendors that will be there I am understanding that this is a small meet
    Chuck
    AMCA Member#1848

it maybe real small on thursday. bring mud boots.
    rob ronky #10507
    www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Myself and two mates from NZ will be there.
      Other than to meet folks and talk is there any point in getting there on Thursday?
      Does the trading start on Thursday?
      I'm looking for a 29970-74PA ignition module for a 1974 HD SX 175, preferably NOS. and a complete engine/gearbox unit for a 1973 90cc HD Shortster
      I'm bringing HX180 and HX181 Schebler carbs that are fully overhauled. They will be for sale but those interested will be able to see how we overhaul them.
      If my baggage weight allows I may bring one or two other trinkets.
      We fly out for the USA on the 29th Sept.
      Peter Thomson, a.k.a. Tommo
      A.M.C.A. # 2777
      Palmerston North, New Zealand.

Comment

tommo if you are near by i would say go in the mid day thursday. friday is the best day by far. the jefferson meet is kinda the sun set of the swap meet season it's laid back, muddy and full of good stories.
        rob ronky #10507
        www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

I'm going to a party! YEA!
          AMCA #3149
          http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tommo View Post
            Myself and two mates from NZ will be there.
            Other than to meet folks and talk is there any point in getting there on Thursday?
            Does the trading start on Thursday?
            I'm looking for a 29970-74PA ignition module for a 1974 HD SX 175, preferably NOS. and a complete engine/gearbox unit for a 1973 90cc HD Shortster
            I'm bringing HX180 and HX181 Schebler carbs that are fully overhauled. They will be for sale but those interested will be able to see how we overhaul them.
            If my baggage weight allows I may bring one or two other trinkets.
            We fly out for the USA on the 29th Sept.
            Tommo, I will be there thursday till saturday looking forward to meeting you you had sent me a 741 manual a few years back
            Bob, What day you going to be there?
            Chuck
            AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Chuck, my sons and I should be rolling in on Thursday afternoon. I've been keeping an eye on the weather down there and this could be the first dry Jefferson in a decade. Climate change ya know? Bob L
              AMCA #3149

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
                Chuck, my sons and I should be rolling in on Thursday afternoon. I've been keeping an eye on the weather down there and this could be the first dry Jefferson in a decade. Climate change ya know? Bob L
                I have been watching the long range forcast also it is looking good so far. this will be my first Jefferson meet I always liked the fall time of the year we allowed to have fires at night?
                Chuck
                AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck#1848 View Post
                  I have been watching the long range forcast also it is looking good so far. this will be my first Jefferson meet I always liked the fall time of the year we allowed to have fires at night?
                  We have a fire every night but at the same time we show respect for the land owner and use a truck tire rim which we weld a plate over the holes. Jefferson is no differant than any other AMCA meet. You don't break there balls and they don't break yours. A couple of years ago some asshole kid marked up the bathroom. One of the guys thats a regular worker there almost had tears coming down his face he was so upset about it. I know who did it as I was driving away from the meet, I remembered a vender's kid with a marker in his hand. Man, I can't wait. I love the guys that run that place. I hope Steve is in peace and looking down upon us. I need a break from dodge. Bob L
                  AMCA #3149

Comment

Are the Vending spots assigned there? I wasn't looking for a barn burner just a meeting location for a few drinks at night
                    I will bring some 4 x4 rough cut skid lumber,it's kinda sad but in reality we sometimes have to police others from being stupid.
                    Chuck
                    AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Chuck, alcohol has a habit of doing that to people! Ya, you have to pre register. If you go on to the AMCA site and click on events. The contact info is there. I’m not at the shop right now. Ever since they moved us up to the north end last year, it’s great. It’s like being in a gated community. We were in the outer coral for years and for years we stood in mud all weekend. No more! Bob L
                      AMCA #3149

Comment

Hey Bob,
                        Vendor space size is it 10'x10' or 20' ? never been there before
                        Chuck
                        AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Spots are 20 x 25 , remember no one is let in before field is finished marking ,please do not park near gate if you arrive early as we need to be able to enter to set up grounds, please bear with us as some spots have been altered due to new fence in newer field. Best time is to show up Thursday afternoon and not earlier. Thank you, Tom Finn sec. CCAMCA

Comment

Originally posted by tomfiii View Post
                            Spots are 20 x 25 , remember no one is let in before field is finished marking ,please do not park near gate if you arrive early as we need to be able to enter to set up grounds, please bear with us as some spots have been altered due to new fence in newer field. Best time is to show up Thursday afternoon and not earlier. Thank you, Tom Finn sec. CCAMCA
                            Hi Tom, Thanks for the info. I should be there around thursday afternoon
                            Chuck
                            AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Working...
                            X