yankee chapter camp and ride charlamont mass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yankee chapter camp and ride charlamont mass

hello to fellow yanks one more week to go weather looks good on 7 day forecast last year there was lots of flood damage but the folks who run the camping area worked hard to be open . this ride open to all makes of bikes great area to explore lots to see and do friendly folks last year we all rode over to bennington vt to a great car show and on way back some climbed the auto road to mt graylock lots of room at campground come check it out paul g bergeron minot maine 7989

hello again here is an update the mohawk campground is on rt 2 just west of charlamont mass heard there was a ride leaving at 10 am saturday lunch in ny return through vt and suppa at campground there is a resturant \ bar with good food and a band on sat night. so if you want to see what all the whooping is about at the indian campfire come on over and see for yourself. ps vermont and ny are helmet states.paul g bergeron minot me 7989

Comment

All are welcomed! If you don't want top camp, just be there by 9:30 am and join the ride. The roads are wonderful!
      Dan Margolien
      Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
      Www.yankeechapter.org
      Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

thats right dan all are welcomed yankee or not and you dont need to camp out lots of room for unloading pick ups or trailers weather is looking good for sat and sunday.so if anyone is on the fence about coming to check this ride out hop off and like the yankees say ride um dont hide um paul g bergeron minot maine 7989

Comment

the weekend forecast in maine calls for showers now however the western mass weather looks better (googled it) for me its get out the rain in maine paul g bergeron minot maine 7989

Comment

I had a great time, spirited ride,beautiful country and good friends- Thanks yanks.

Comment

Working...
            X