Brookfield 20012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brookfield 20012

Would someone please post some information on the Brookfield meet? Things like dates, is camping on site,food on site, showers, ect. I would like to attend and any information would be helpful.
    Thanks
    Jim D.
    Jim D

Here is a link to our newsletter. info on page 10.

http://www.empirechapter.com/G&B%20Summer%202012.pdf

Aug. 17 and 18. Arrivals on Thursday also welcome. Vending, parking, camping, showers on site and all Free. Fish Fry on Friday nioght. Chicken BBQ on Saturday. Other food available also.

Ed
    Ed Glasgow
    # 2053
    http://www.edsindianbolts.com/

Comment

hey JIM /Great old school meet. The people that put it on are super.Sit down dinners ,plenty of space to buy sell and camp.we get there thursday set up and have a great weekend. Be Sharp/Be Hip/Be Bop aug.17and 18 2012

Comment

Thanks for the information guys, I will be there friday afternoon.
        Jim D.
        Jim D

Comment

Where in Brookfield is the meet or will there be signs posted showing the way to the location?
          Thank You
          Jim D.
          Jim D

Comment

Jim it's at the fair grounds. You can't miss it. First worry about finding Brookfield. Brookfield makes the burg of Oley look like Manhattan. See you there and A safe trip to all. Bob L
            AMCA #3149
            http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by jim d View Post
              Where in Brookfield is the meet or will there be signs posted showing the way to the location?
              Thank You
              Jim D.
              Brookfield is at the crossroads of Co. Hwy #80 (east/west) and Co. Hwy #99. From the crossroads head east 1 block and turn north (left) on Fairground Road.
              The Madison County Fairgrounds is not far north up Fairgrounds Road and on the right hand side. Google Maps or MapQuest should give you a good route to Brookfield.
              AFJ

Comment

Brookfield 20012
                You guys are pretty confident planning 18,000 years in the future!!
                Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by Rub View Post
                  You guys are pretty confident planning 18,000 years in the future!!
                  Empire Chapter = Positive Thinking!!!
                  Chuck
                  AMCA Member#1848

Comment

How did the meet go? I was headed to Brookfield on Rt. 20 Saturday morning with my son in law Jeff and his dad Hank. I was on my UL, Jeff on his shovelhead, and Hank on an Enfield.
                    Just west of Sharon Springs my bike quit, and slowed down like the brakes were on (firm, but not locked up). I heeled the clutch, and she rolled free to the side of the road, engine apparently stuck.
                    I called my son for a truck, his girlfriend answered and came to the rescue with flatbed and ramp.
                    Today I checked to see if it was maybe something easy, like the generator recently installed, or a stuck primary chain, no such luck. Looks like engine teardown time. It'll have to wait 'til I get some other stuff done and out of the way first.
                    At least I still have my bobber to ride the rest of the summer.
                    AMCA 6295

Comment

Hey guys and girls,Another great time at brookfield 2012 old school antique meet. plenty of parts at swap meet/old bikes for viewing. again super fish fry fri. chicken bb sat. the crew that do all the work there were great as all ways. we all missed karen t. well again thank you all.

Comment

Great meet! I only got a few pictures. These are of the sunset Friday evening and of course Katie the wonder hound getting some of that up state R&R. Bob L
                        Ps: Loyd, did ya take off them pajamas yet?
                        Attached Files
                        AMCA #3149
                        http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Great ride, great time as always. Photo1050.jpgPhoto1032.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                            Great ride, great time as always. [ATTACH=CONFIG]9079[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9080[/ATTACH]
                            Thanks for the pics!!! http://knucklebuster1939.blogspot.ca...-two-meet.html

Great sunset shots Bob!!
                            Cory Othen
                            Membership#10953

Comment

The meet was a great, low key with lots of time to discuss our old bikes and projects. Thanks to all of the members of the Empire Chapter who put it on. Also special thanks to Hollywood who introduced himself to me when I got to town after dark,stopped at the tavern on the square and then offered to buy me a cold one which I accepted. All this before I got through the front door. Thanks to everyone who made it what it was.
                              Thanks
                              Jim D.
                              Jim D

Comment

Working...
                              X