Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wauseon 2012

For your viewing pleasure.

Here’s a feel of how the heat races went Friday. Sorry they are so short, but it is what it is.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoHUV...ature=youtu.be

These side rigs where a hoot.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgB65...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Ohio-Rider; 07-21-2012, 05:25 PM.
    ------------
    Steve
    AMCA #7300

Thanks for posting!
    Couldn't make it this year sadly....
    Regards;
    Milrite
    AMCA 17907

Comment

anybody know how the couple is that was air lifted out on sat morning? the were hit on a bike at the front gate.
      rob ronky #10507
      www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

At the front gate of all places, hope they are without major injury or for that fact even minor injury....

Heard there was not 1 complete Knuckle or Panhead being offered for sale. I Called a friend and jokingly said to him I feel like I am calling for a stock report, what are the prices like? When he told me nary a Pan or Knuck it kinda floored me.

Comment

ricmoran, he must have missed the 65 pan back in the corner, they rode in in from mich, over 300 miles, and was asking 12k firm, it was a very good price I thought. It looked to be an older repaint but unrestored.

Comment

I had a short list of what I thought would be easy to find parts and came home empty. I spent two days looking under every table and rummaging thru every carton, but did not find a single battery box cover or J-slot air cleaner for my 45.

Beautiful weather and a chance to talk with some old friends still made it worth the trip. The guys putting this party together did a great job again this year.
            ------------
            Steve
            AMCA #7300

Comment

Orig. 48 pan from Wis. sold for 20 even. And was seen being ridden up & down the roads the rest of the day.

Comment

rob ronky #10507

Comment

rob ronky #10507

Comment

rob ronky #10507

Comment

rob ronky #10507

Comment

rob ronky #10507

Comment

i'll post more later tonight
                          rob ronky #10507

Comment

Originally posted by 36 knuck man View Post
                            ricmoran, he must have missed the 65 pan back in the corner, they rode in in from mich, over 300 miles, and was asking 12k firm, it was a very good price I thought. It looked to be an older repaint but unrestored.
                            Afetr reading what has been posted, it looks like 2 pans then? My pal would send images of some of the for sale bikes, as there is interest in a knuck for my son. Thought it unusal to a degree that none were there.

Then again, I do know that some deals are made along the way and the meet is the face to face. With the cost of things anymore, you have to carry a vault in your back pocket!

Comment

Great photos Rob! Thanks for all the event posts. Sure wished I could have made the event!!
                              William Edwards, AMCA #10035

Attend the 2019 Southern National Meet at Denton Farmpark, NC, 17-18 May 2019
                              http://www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X