Harley-Davidson Sturgis Ride-In Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley-Davidson Sturgis Ride-In Show

Harley-Davidson Sturgis Ride-In Motorcycle Show. Held at the Harley display area on Lazalle Street in downtown Sturgis on Friday, August 10, 2012.

Classes for all from radical custom, mild, competition, classic and more. And we'd love to see lots of classic and vintage Harleys there. They were very popular at the Harley-Davidson Daytona Ride-In Show this past March.

This show is presented by American Iron Magazine and Motorcycle Bagger. Staff will be there to photograph bikes to feature in the magazines.

Judging is noon to 3 pm and trophies at 4 pm.
    Buzz Kanter
    Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
    [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
    [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Buzz, I will be there, Sturgis, my 44th straight trip since 1968. My cross country rider is a one year only 1986 FXRD grand touring edition, only 996 produced. I may enter it in the show, it is all org, thanks, Larry

Comment

Originally posted by 36 knuck man View Post
      Buzz, I will be there, Sturgis, my 44th straight trip since 1968. My cross country rider is a one year only 1986 FXRD grand touring edition, only 996 produced. I may enter it in the show, it is all org, thanks, Larry
      Look forward to seeing you and the FXRD. I also had and loved my FXRD - mine had blue pin stripes, some others I believe had maroon ones. Great bikes - handled like a sport bike but had the luxury of a tourer - had bags, floorboard, stereo and more. I aded a fork brace and some better suspension and rode it - a lot. Never should have sold mine.
      Buzz Kanter

Comment

Buzz, I agree, those are great riding bikes. They were not very popular when they 1st came out, but I get asked all the time if mine is for sale, I just smile and say no, thanks, Larry

Comment

Will any Motorcycle Cannonball riders be able to make it with your bikes this year? I will be there but on a new bike this year.
          Buzz Kanter

Comment

And for yet another type of "Ridin' Show" come out to the Broken Spoke and catch the American Motor Drome Company's Wall Of Death Show!!
            http://laughingindian.com/
            http://flatheadownersgroup.com/
            A.M.C.A. Member Since 1986

Comment

Working...
            X