Yankee National July 27, 28, 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankee National July 27, 28, 29

I would like to send a personal invitation to each of you to attend our Yankee National in July.

Contact me directly if you have any questions.

Thank You,

Dan Margolien

danmargolien@yahoo.com
    978-764-5587 (Eastern time, evenings)
    Dan Margolien
    Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
    Www.yankeechapter.org
    Pocketvalve@gmail.com

hey dan thanks for the reminder plan on being there at the NATIONAL meet great place away from city traffic in small town of hebron ct.come on over and vend or shop for parts.dan is there going to be a ride on saturday last year must have had 40 or 50 bikes well being a yankee member i also would encourage folks to come check our meet out. friendly atmosphere great camping area lots of room nice bathrooms low key affair all welcome paul bergeron minot maine 7989

Comment

I have received a number of inquiries, so here goes:
      The meet is at the Hebron Connecticut Lion's Fairground, on Rt 85 (Gilead St) 3 miles north of Rt 66. We are south east of Hartford Ct.
      There is gasoline, hardware store, restaurants, and gocery store within 5 miles.
      Hotels are about 10 miles away.
      There is water and power poles for RVs- $30 electrical charge by the fairgrounds for RVs
      Vending is $50.
      Admission is free if you bring or ride in on an antique bike or car.....
      You can come on site Thursday of you'd like.
      We have showers and toilets on site.
      We have covered sheds which make great weather protection for tents.
      We have simple food on site Friday, Sat, Sun.
      We have a swap meet and display show all day Friday (8 to 5)- a banquet Friday night around 6 pm. Grilled steak, salad, potato, watermelon, iced tea.
      Saturday we have swap and show all day- 8-5. Guided back road ride at 9:30 to 11:30. Field games at approximately 1:30. Yankee judging at approximately 3:30- this is a fun judging where we make awards to things that strike us! Awards at approximately 4:30. Pot luck cook out Saturday night. Music jam in the evening if we get participants.
      Sunday we have AMCA judging and swap remaining- 8 am Judges breakfast followed by 9 am judging, awards when judging complete. Meet closes approximately 12 noon.
      We have a friendly meet atmosphere, and welcome members from all chapters to participate.
      Dan Margolien
      Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
      Www.yankeechapter.org
      Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

I'll be there! That in it's self is good reason to travel 3000 miles just to say you saw my smiling face and I can sell ya some goodies to!
        AMCA #3149
        http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

hey dan hebron meet is coming up this weekend sounds like good weather. got to get this thread back on page one so come one come all to hebron ct this friday sat and sunday sun am for bike judging come on out yanks show some support dan has worked hard on this national meet hope to see lots of folks and bring out some bikes you know the one you never use way in the back of barn ride it around fairgrounds paul g bergeron minot me 7989

Comment

I'm going to a party! YA!
            AMCA #3149
            http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Thanks Paul and Bob! 1973 was our firat Yankee meet. We are trying to please our members and guests!

Here's our schedule of events. Friday night night steak banquet, We have a great ride scheduled for 9:30 Sat morning- gas up ahead of time- no stopping. We added field games a few years ago and it is growing in popularity. Of course we have the good deals on parts. Plenty of free heat and humidity for everyone! We also have a cool raffle- a local artist, jim, (www.machineartbyjim.com) is donating a custom artwork to the winner. Everyone that brings an antique bike to the meet will get a free raffle ticket. Catch up with Jim and drop your ticket in his jar. Must be present to win Sat afternoon.

We have a big field- all are welcome. Anytime on Thursday is actually ok.

My cell is 978-764-5587 so if you need anything call me.

Yankee Chapter
              Antique Motorcycle Meet
              July 27-29, 2012
              EVENT SCHEDULE
              THURSDAY
              3:00 PM Gate open for early arrivals and set up
              FRIDAY
              8:00 AM Swap and Show
              4:30 PM AMCA BOD Meet and Greet Q&A
              6:00 PM Yankee Member Recognition Award Presentation
              6:05 PM Banquet
              7:30 PM Entertainment by the Travis Robinson band
              SATURDAY
              8:00 AM Swap and Show
              9:30 AM Road Run
              1:30 PM Field Games
              3:30 PM Yankee Fun Judging
              4:30 PM Yankee Fun Awards. Also presentation of the Giles
              Adams Award for best running pre 30 with special
              guest, Giles Adams’ daughter
              Evening Musical equipment and sound system available for
              jamming. Bring your “weapons.”
              SUNDAY
              8:00 AM Judges Breakfast
              9:00 AM AMCA Judging
              12:00 Noon (or when judging complete) AMCA Judging Awards
              Meet Closes Following AMCA Judging Awards
              Dan Margolien
              Www.yankeechapter.org
              Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

Hope to see all there.

Mark
                Mark Evans
                Gloucester, Mass.

Comment

Dan. Just a thanks for what turned out to be an exceptional meet! Everyone I talked to loved it. Nice and laid back the way it should be. Great parts, bikes and people. Hats off to you and your team for a phenomenal meet. I know a lot of hard work went into it and it showed on all accounts. Zero constructive thoughts. Can't wait for the next one in ct! All my best! Anthony rutledge.

Comment

http://www.yankeechapter.org/photo-gallery/

Link to our website gallery with pix.

I thank everyone for coming and making a great meet.
                    Dan Margolien
                    Www.yankeechapter.org
                    Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                    X