Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pewter Run on again this year!!!!

Hi folks:

I just got an e-mail that the Pewter Run is on again this year after a 2011 hiatus. The event is Sept 30, 2012 and is back in its usual place in New Hampshire.

I will be there come he** or high water. This is a fantastic event. The diversity of machines was fantastic and everyone has an awesome time. When was the last time you saw a trio of Brough Superiors tearing up the roads??? Or a '11 Harley doing a multi-mile road run? IMHO, this is one of the best events in the East, period!

http://pewterrun.com/Information.html

Hope to see you there! I know I'll be bringing something interesting!

Cheers,

Sirhr

You folks out east have some cool runs for sure!!! Here's a link to some past photos. http://pewterrun.com/media.html If you have some time while your on the run Sirhr, pics are always appreciated!!!
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

IMG_2934.jpg

IMG_2941.jpg

IMG_2931.jpg

As requested... some pictures from 2010... more to follow

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

IMG_2957.jpg

IMG_2942.jpg

IMG_2951.jpg

IMG_2950.jpg

It's a great time and hope to see lots of folks there. I'll have my '46 EL there. I would like to see a '46 Chief. I have to have something great to compete with!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Great photos!! Thanks for taking the time to post them. It looks like a nice variety of bikes. I especially enjoyed seeing that belt-drive Harley!!!
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

Very fun one day ride. I did it a few years ago on a 1924 Harley JDCA and had a blast. Will miss it this year as I will be on my way back from San Francisco at the end of the Motorcycle Cannonball.
            Buzz Kanter
            Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
            [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
            [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

Working...
            X