Denton NC Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denton NC Meet

I'd like to thank the good folks who spent so much time and effort to put together the Denton meet and for inviting us at the Motorcycle Kickstart Classic to be part of the fun... and it was fun.

If you have not yet been to the Denton meet, do yourself a favor and mark it in your calendar for next year.
    Buzz Kanter
    Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
    [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
    [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Denton NC Meet

Buzz, Absolute truth, wonderful laid back event! Thanks to all the folks who make it possible, wonderful country grounds, quality concessions and great comeraderie. Everyone makes you glad yo're there. Hassle free vending, this was my third year and it won't be the last. An AMCA venue that should not be missed.

Comment

I agree with both Tom and Buzz that this is a great meet and not to be missed. I have gone all three years and will continue to go as long as they have it. I also want to thank both Tom and Buzz personally. Tom thanks for doing my rear fender and having it ready for me there for me last year. Buzz thank for doing the ride from WTT to Denton. While I didn't participate this time it was great to see you all ride in and on an array of fine machines. If you do it again I will definitely sign up for it. Had a friend who did it and was stoked by the whole thing.
      Again, thanks and to those who haven't been yet, try to put it on your calendar for next year you won't regret it.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
      AMCA # 12766

Comment

Didn't attend Denton but have always enjoyed every AMCA event I've attended.
        Mark Evans
        Gloucester, Mass.

Comment

Working...
        X