Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few pics of the Southern Nationals at Denton NC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few pics of the Southern Nationals at Denton NC.

Not the best photos. I would like to say what a great event to the fine people put on at The Southern Nationals. This was the first time I went and I would encourage anyone who can find the time to take it in.

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...r%20Nationals/

Thanks for sharing! Looks like you guys had great weather for it as well.
    Robbie
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Thanks! Those pics made my day!
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Thanks Bill.
        Just done a quick fly by of the slide show. I will be back to spend time looking at each picture later.
        I had pre paid spots, but could not make it this year. I was there last year and think it can grow to be one of the great AMCA shows.
        Jim Rowin
        Omaha, Ne.

Comment

Here are a few more from Denton, including some bikes that participated in the 2012 Kick Start Classic.

Comment

Right on kunzog!!! One can never get enough pics!!! Thanks!!! That Erie looks like it would be a hoot to putt around on!
            Cory Othen
            Membership#10953

Comment

Great stuff.
              Mark Evans
              Gloucester, Mass.

Comment

and a few more, there is a lot of space at Denton. The potential to become a great meet!

Comment

I was there from Wednesday 'til Saturday. I have made all three years and love the area and the grounds. I wouldn't miss it! It's worth the 550 mile trip for me.

Comment

I've not been to any other AMCA meets except Denton. It has been good both times I went. I brought my dad along this time, he rode in the '50's in Detriot area. He was like a kid in a candy store! I heard about his riding standing on the seat skills, and him and 7 of his closest friends riding one motorcycle at the same time down a busy Dearborn street. He saw some things he hadn't seen in 50+years. Made my weekend to see him happy!
                    Bottom line, Denton is good, keep it up! Randy
                    p.s., I did find a few parts I was looking for too.......

Comment

Looks like a good meet. I will have to go next year.

Comment

My first time there and feel it could grow into a really great event thanks to the location and grounds. We brought in a lot of great bikes with the Motorcycle Kickstart Classic. I see in the photos Pete Hills amazing dual carb Knuck, my dual carb Pan and others that made it on the roughly 350 mile ride. Thanks for sharing.
                        Buzz Kanter
                        Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
                        [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
                        [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

Thanks for the photos, and I wanted to thank the Southern Coalition Staff for doing a great job of making everyone feel welcome.

Comment

Working...
                          X