Southern Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Nationals

Is this weekend, I just decided to go and bring an old bike to show. Can I just show up at the gate with it or do I need to pre-register?

Originally posted by Bills37 View Post
    Is this weekend, I just decided to go and bring an old bike to show. Can I just show up at the gate with it or do I need to pre-register?
    i can't tell what their policy is. but i can tell you that the folks at the southern nat are so damn nice. they will help you roll the bike right in to the show.nicest group in the club.
    rob ronky #10507
    www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bills37 View Post
      You can just show up at the gate.... If you need a vendors spot we will be able to set you up with one, or if you are just looking for a camping spot we will be able to help you with that also.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McManus View Post
        You can just show up at the gate.... If you need a vendors spot we will be able to set you up with one, or if you are just looking for a camping spot we will be able to help you with that also.

Matt
        It sounds like Rob was right!!! I hope you folks have a great meet!
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McManus View Post

Matt
          Thanks, I'm all loaded up and ready to head out in the morning. From what I can see on the website it looks like a nice location for a meet. I'll see if I can post a few pics when I get back. Bill

Comment

Couple of silly questions for the kind folks: Members enter at vendor gate, right? (not vending) Parking is good there? If I have a non member with me, can he pay admission there? Thanks, Randy

Comment

the people are so damn nice that the town fathers said you and your friend don't need to pay.
              rob ronky #10507
              www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Working...
              X