Photo Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Album

I was thumbing through one of my old photo albums and thought I'd post a few pics...

Here's a sweet little WR that I haven't seen in quite a few years now...

Here's proof that it hit the track...

Some Indian racers....

Scout racer bustin' through the wall....

Museum shot...

The quality isn't the best but it's long before I ever had a digital camera. I'll post more if folks wanna see them. If anyone wants to post pics from their own photo albums... fire away!!!
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Hey Cory--where was the picture with the m/c's in the corral so to speak, taken? I presently own the Indian hillclimber that is pictured there? Thanks, BPK!!

Comment

BPK!!!

So you are the fella that ended up with that cool hillclimber!!! The photo was taken at the historic O'Keefe Ranch in Vernon, B.C. I can't recall what year for sure, it seems to me that it may have been the late 90's. The owner at the time was from Washington State. Funny thing about that bike... It has bounced back and forth from coast to coast a couple times over the past few years. It was originally found at a swapmeet somewhere in California. When it first came up for sale on ebay, I was super bummed that I didn't have the cash to scoop it. It's quite the bike. Have you tried any slant artist tricks on it yet?
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Here's a few more from the museum....

From what I've been told this is a super rare Ariel.

Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

Hey Cory,
          No tricks! I learned some years ago, doing tricks-gets me hurt!! We'll fire it up this summer sometime and make a little noise. Thanks for the history on the hillclimber. It hasn't changed much since your posted picture. BPK!!

Comment

Working...
          X