Oley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oley

Does anyone know if there will be a road run at the Oley meet? And if so, what day and time?

Unfortunately at this point it time, it looks like a wet meet. I hope not! I can’t help ya with the road run. Sorry, Bob L
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
      Unfortunately at this point it time, it looks like a wet meet. I hope not! I can’t help ya with the road run. Sorry, Bob L
      Hey Bob,It still beats working.......................
      Chuck
      AMCA Member#1848

Comment

I think that it is to soon to get accurate forcast. They can't be sur what is happening this weekend let alone next weekend

Comment

Is the glass half full or half empty?
          AMCA #3149

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
            Is the glass half full or half empty?
            no it's twice as big as it needs to be
            rob ronky #10507
            www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

It could snow.

Comment

Wouldn't be the first time!
                AMCA #3149

Comment

It should be fun either way, the Oley Fire Hall helps us to forget about weather issues. MMMMM crab cakes and cocktails, that's what I am talking about.
                  Denise

Comment

Looks like there might be showers tomorrow in Oley, I can't decide whether to make the 3 hour drive or not.

Comment

Oley

Cold, windy but worth it. Goooooooo
                      Vendors I spoke to said attendance was up. We parked all the way back to the cemetery, lot was packed. Picked up my paint work for my 39EL, not many knucks but lots of Hendersons. Theme was Cafe bikes, heard 1 guy say Cafe stands for "race bikes for sissys" but I saw some pretty manly ones.
                      Bob

Comment

The meet was flat out rocking. Tons of stuff, weather was fine, bikes everywhere, people everywhere and we had a freakin blast. We also partied hard with a bunch of dudes into the wee hours and laughed are as$es off. And Loydybro and Tim and Jim and Bob and everyone else that was great! And bob your son Parker is aces. Great job in raising such a gentleman! And thanks to the chapter for all their great work! Anthony.

Comment

Oley was great. Saw a lot of great stuff. Bought a real sweet 101. Take the 101 off my bucket list.

Comment

I have to agree. The weather was great on Saturday, the rain held off and it looks like there was a great turn out. Lots of great bikes. Didn't find what I went there to get but did pick up a few things I should need in the future. Looking forward to taking in Denton NC in a few weeks, I've never been there but it looks like a great venue.

Comment

BEST OLEY EVER !!!!! Great Fun, Great Parts, Good friends, Even met Cannonball Rider " Harry Dink " Bought one of the poster of him & he even autographed it !!!!
                              OUTSTANDING !!! Can't Wait till nekt year !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X