Break Clutch pedals bent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break Clutch pedals bent?

Why do I see so many break and clutch pedals bent? Almost like they have been bent or given a wavey pattern on purpose? Was this to shorten them? Or was it a style thing?

I can tell you mine is not a style thing. It was bent along with the crashbar, running board, and clutch rod by the dog I hit at 55 MPH one night on a back road. I'm afraid the dog came out worse than the metal pieces on my Indian though, I did make it home that night. My BRAKE pedal was not affected.
    Louie

Comment

Thanks Louie, It's true -I can't spell, and rarely prrof weed.

Sorry to hear of your fido flattening experience. Scary stuff at speed. I have some neighborhood cats that I'd like to introduce you to. One just entered the house and walked though fresh oil paint. (dog was out) Our plant beds are just one big toilet for them. But ya know - were nice, and say nothing ...out loud. I must check the local laws about falconry.

So from the bent up pile and deeply gouged steering head race. I would figure a previous owner had a heck of a good time hill climbing the little IND 45. I'll keep the good times tradition and pass on the hill climbing.

Comment

Working...
      X