Fremont meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fremont meet

Just returned last night from the Fremont meet.
    Drove 5 hrs rd trip to spend 4hrs at the meet, and it was a good day that I'd do again. Only spent 10 bucks, but didn't go home skunked! Reckon the bros did more for me than the parts on this trip. Thanks bros, young and old!!

Sorry I missed the banquet and the judging (seminar, at least) to other priorities. This is a fine little winter refresher. Kudos, Omaha chapter!

Phil I agree they do a great job. I had a work commitment yesterday and couldn't make the trip. I've sat here all day moaning. I plan on attending next year. Last year we had a blast.
    Ross

Comment

Hey! I just returned from Fremont and have to say it was a jewel in the snow. Tons of parts,excellent display bikes,huge judging display, and TONS of BS to spread around! I'm not too sure Sven and Ollie will make it on Broadway(inside joke). Special thanks to Paul, Mary, Scott, the other Scott, and everyone who worked so hard to put on this meet. Most excellent way to start the new year.
      DonDz

Comment

Sorry I had to miss it this year! New job didn't allow me the time to take off this year but hope to remedy that next year. Good to know the BS is still flowing strong there.
        20scout

Comment

Originally posted by 20scout View Post
          Sorry I had to miss it this year! New job didn't allow me the time to take off this year but hope to remedy that next year. Good to know the BS is still flowing strong there.
          Yeah, without you and Ross the rest of us had to work a little overtime!

Comment

Ya, right..........LOL!!
            20scout

Comment

Here is a link to some picture from Fremont.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3&l=10a0803ab0

Comment

Wow, lots of great photos!
                Thanks, RF.

Comment

Thanks Scott, looks like I missed a good one!
                  20scout

Comment

Here's a report from Matt Olsen... http://www.oldbikesinsd.blogspot.com...-pictures.html
                    Cory Othen
                    Membership#10953

Comment

Good stuff.
                      #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

It was a great meet sure seamed liked every vendor I spoke with did well and was happy. Nice mix of bikes.
                        Jarl Rue
                        Omaha Chapter
                        38ULH
                        62FL, 68FLH

Comment

Working...
                        X