Potential Petrali Book???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Petrali Book???

While digging around on the net for race info, I stumbled across this... http://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...1dd36655639572 I've tried to pre-translate it for you folks. I hope it works. If nothing else there are some great photos if your French isn't so good...
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Photos

Isn't the web wonderful. I received the original disc of these and all the rest of Joe's photo album from his son David more than a few years ago for our celebration of H-D'c 100th year at our Dixon meet. We had his family there (about some 22 members) and Lattin brought the streamliner. Joe's first job was here in Sactown at age 13 at Archie Rife's motorcycle shop. He later started his race career out of Archie's shop. There's a ton of photos on the disc of Joe's job tuning Indy cars too. I only gave out a few copies. Funny how stuff get's around.
    DrSprocket

Comment

DrSprocket! Yup the web is a wonderful thing. Just when I think I've found it all, something else surfaces! If this book materializes, it may be an interesting read. If I'm reading your comments correctly it sounds as though one of your "copies" may have been leaked!! From what I could gather the photos on the above posted link are just a sample.
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
      X