Summer of 1940 Motorcycle Races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer of 1940 Motorcycle Races

Judging by the way those kids were sucking back their sodas, it must have been a hot day!!!

Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Neat film. Highly unusual color photography - most were still black and white. Jerry

Comment

Thanks Cory. I love starting my day with a cup of coffee and seeing what treasures you've put up. Always great.
      Eric Olson
      Membership #18488

Comment

Homie!

Eric, Say's your from Sactown. Logo I.D.'s 1940 HD. Don't believe we've run in to each other around town. I ride a '40 EL. If we haven't we need to get in touch. Fort Sutter member, you? regards, rich AKA Doc Sprocket
        DrSprocket

Comment

Jerry, I found it odd to find the film in color as well.

I'm glad to hear you enjoy this stuff Eric. It's a product of winter evenings with nothing better to do than hunt for footage!!

Dr. Sprocket, a '40 EL you say? Have we seen pics of this bike? I don't know if I want to though.... it might only further the "knuck" fever!!!!
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

Originally posted by RichO View Post
            Eric, Say's your from Sactown. Logo I.D.'s 1940 HD. Don't believe we've run in to each other around town. I ride a '40 EL. If we haven't we need to get in touch. Fort Sutter member, you? regards, rich AKA Doc Sprocket
            Yup, Fort Sutter member. I joined late last year, but I've been to all the meetings since then. I've got a 40 UA, but its far from original. Workin' on it whenever I get a chance, but being a full time student takes most of my time these days (and keeps me on a pretty tight budget). Always up for a cup of coffee and a chat though, and I'd love to check out your knuckle.
            Eric Olson
            Membership #18488

Comment

Working...
            X