March 14, 2012 Harley-Davidson Ride In Bike Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 14, 2012 Harley-Davidson Ride In Bike Show

Please consider bringing your classic Harley motorcycle to the Harley-Davidson Ride In Show, the morning of Wednesday, March 14 on Beach Street in Daytona. There are a couple of classes for classic Harleys and we would love to have a good showing among all the new customs and choppers.

The show is run by Harley-Davidson Motor Company and presented by American Iron Magazine. We plan on having photographers there looking for bikes to shoot and feature in the pages of American Iron Magazine. Could it be yours?

Please help spread the word and invite other owners of classic and vintage Harleys.
    Buzz Kanter
    Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
    [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
    [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Buzz, HD on Beach St? What time? Lloyd

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd View Post
      Buzz, HD on Beach St? What time? Lloyd
      This is the official bike show put on by Harley-Davidson each year. It will be right off Beach Street just down the road from the old Rossmeyer Harley dealership. I believe registration is from 9 am to noon. Judging starts around 1 pm I believe. While I expect most of the bikes will be chromed out cruisers and choppers I sure would love to see lots of classics too - original, restored or modified.

The bikes will be judged, but not at AMCA standards.
      Buzz Kanter
      Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
      [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
      [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

Working...
      X