Tool Identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool Identification

I have some tools that I purchased recently from the Bill Borer auction. I'm hoping to get a little help with determining their purpose. Thanks for any help.XLCH Horn and Bill Borer Tools 003.jpgXLCH Horn and Bill Borer Tools 004.jpg
    Kyle Oanes AMCA # 3046

Anybody with a guess? The long flat wrench has multiple range positions and one of the arms has a serated edge to grip something? The large forged piece with the three holes looks like it might fit J fork. The heavy tool with the Y end also looks like a frame or fork tool. The wrench with the 90 degree bend is factory bent before heat treating. The machined cup maybe for clutch compression? Any speculation welcome. Thanks, Kyle
    Kyle Oanes AMCA # 3046

Comment

Kyle,

What are the dimensions of the 3 holed tool? Specifically hole diameter, spacing and offset. I agree it does look like a fork tool, of course I'm interested in the possibility of fitting brand X! Getting ready to make something similar for straightening an X fork.

Gene Harper

Comment

Do you think the wrench with the 90 degree bend would be some type of distributor wrench? I'm just guessing.
        Gregg

Comment

Working...
        X