American Motorcycle Museum Raalte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Motorcycle Museum Raalte

I just finished watching this and thought others may enjoy the "South Africa" story.... This fella has quite the collection!!!

Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Great morning coffee video. Thanks for sharing Cory. It kind of humbling in a way, but in a good way.
    ------------
    Steve
    AMCA #7300

Comment

Thanks Cory, great video, quite the enthusiast!

Comment

I'm glad you fellas enjoyed it. I like the idea that he put some serious miles on that JD and didn't give up under adversity.
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

Wow, great stuff. Max usually takes a huge bike trip every year. I was fortunate to accompany him on a ride through Indonisia some years ago. His loving wife rode on the back. We had a blast.
          He got a lot of his stuff in Poland, including MULTABLE Walls of Death set ups! Max is a true charactor, and his new (well, some 12 years now) museum/restaurant/hotel is awesome. Thanks for the explosure.
          RF.

Comment

Red Fred!!! Is there any country that you haven't ridden in? As far as Max's place goes.... a museum that feeds you and provides a bed... could it get any better???
            Cory Othen
            Membership#10953

Comment

AH!

Sport Twin spotted at minute 10:15! I knew he had to have one!

Thanks Cory
              J.Denis McCarthy Come visit The Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum
              www.barbermuseum.org

Comment

that was great cory thanks!

Comment

I've actually only been able to blast a fraction of the places I hope to. Max is a true hero when it comes to Globe trotting with bikes. He's actually more an HD guy, so him & I really have a lot of fun with the rivalry thing. He did take his '53 Chief to Rome & back lately though, and loved it.
                  On a sad note, him & his buddy Bob had thier JD Harleys stolen from the docks in Australia during one of thier trips.
                  Keep up the good work Cory; Thanks for the link. Brought back a ton of memories.
                  RF.

Comment

The clip gave me the impression that one could hang out with Max and listen to stories for days!! I'm glad to hear the video took you down "memory lane" RF. As always I'm all ears if you feel like tellin' a tale or two...
                    Cory Othen
                    Membership#10953

Comment

That was awsome! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X