Sunshine meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunshine meet

I was thinking of going to the sunshine meet in Florida for the first time, but heard there are two meets going on at the same time, one AMCA, the other not? Any info would be great. Thanks!

YES, it is true. AMCA Sunshine Chapter has moved to Volusia County near Daytona. Vintage Motorcycle Alliance, LLC is promoting an alternate event assembled by vendors for vendors and is aimed at builders, restorers, riders and enthusiasts of machines more than 30 years old. This premier event is located at the Lake County Fairgrounds in Eustis, Florida on Friday March 9 and Saturday March 10 and will include all types of motorcycles including American, Japanese and European. Vendors from across the US will offer a trade show atmosphere with displays of nos, used oem and quality new replacement parts, memorabilia, literature and related services for racing, touring and service machines.

Comment

What,.. No trophies?

....Cotten
      AMCA #776
      Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Originally posted by T. Cotten View Post
        What,.. No trophies?

....Cotten
        Nope. "Participation Ribbons" only, for anyone who wants to display their bikes, is my understanding. The traditional AMCA judging to be held on Sunday (after what's going on Thursday-Friday-Saturday at Eustis) is all over, the new site, the horse corral next door to the Cabbage Patch beer bar in Volusia County.
        Gerry Lyons #607
        http://www.37ul.com/
        http://flatheadownersgroup.com/

Comment

Did anybody notice the rule against beer? or any other adult drink at Silver Sands, I would also question the fencing that seperates the Cabbage Patch property from Silver Sands, some one should go look for themselves "enough said" Shelby

Comment

Working...
          X