Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indian Accessories And The Efficient Officer!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Accessories And The Efficient Officer!!

Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Thanks LOL, Is black face ever not funny ???

Comment

I got a kick out of the thousand bucks and the use of the police issue sickle for girl chasin'....
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Speaking as an LEO... even thinking any of that today and I would have to turn myself into the DoJ's Civil Rights Division for head-shaping. In fact, not sure I am even allowed to look at it. If anyone asks, I wasn't here....

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Originally posted by sirhrmechanic View Post
          Speaking as an LEO... even thinking any of that today and I would have to turn myself into the DoJ's Civil Rights Division for head-shaping. In fact, not sure I am even allowed to look at it. If anyone asks, I wasn't here....

Cheers,

Sirhr
          No worries Sirhr... nobody here saw ya!!!
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

Bikes and Babes ya gotta love it even in the early days Thanks Cory!!
            Chuck
            AMCA Member#1848

Comment

You got it Chuck!!! How's it been going man??? Have you been running the wheels off the Indian???
              Cory Othen
              Membership#10953

Comment

Doing well Cory, got today off burning up a vacation day and off on monday been tinkering with the pan a bit the Indian Finally got the left hand throttle figured out but the trans needs a little tinkering around with I can't get 2nd gear when moving only 1st and 3rd but I can start off in 2nd................go figure.
                hows your pan and Indian???.

The Wigwam had a catchy way of advertising their accessories and the criminal element
                Chuck
                AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Chuck,

The pan needs a few odds and ends but it's minor stuff. The engine for the Injun is spread all over my work bench waiting for a little attention. I've got some tranny overhaul info if you end up needing it.

Yup, Indian was a promoter for sure as they all were I guess....

Cory Othen
                  Membership#10953

Comment

Right on Cory, Indians are my favorites and I live in L.A. :-) Do you have any more info on that photo? Where did you git it? what year? Thanks, very cool - I found one of a neighboring city, Torrance police using Henderson Deluxes - another one of my favorites :-) in the 20's, I have a copy of it in my barn now.

Comment

Hey Tom,

It's good to hear that you're digging this stuff!!! Here's the cover of the magazine the photo came out of. There is no other info other than the caption. Very cool stuff for sure. I'm glad people back in the day recorded all this stuff. It gives us folk with time travelling minds something to ponder.

Cory Othen
                      Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
                      X