Antique motorcycle Fall magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antique motorcycle Fall magazine

did everyone get there fall mag and if you did was the gunga din page stuck together or do I have a collector mag in mine pg 51 -58 are all one page there a little smaller than the rest of the mag.
    And I would like to say thanks to the editor Bill your dong a great job

Bill:

I think (hope) it's a collector's item. I haven't heard of the same problem from anyone else. I do have more copies here--I'll send you a replacement.

Oh, and thanks--we love working on this magazine.

Bill Wood

Comment

Thanks for getting the mag in the mail to me,it came here like George was being chased by his brother to delivered it.great reading. can't wait for the spring mag

Comment

Still waiting in Manitoba.
        Ross

Comment

hey Ross you never got the fall issue? I had mine for months also have the winter issue only had that for a couple of weeks.

Comment

Looking at my winter issue now great action shot of matt on the cover...never met him in person did they photo shop those blue eyes????

Comment

Bill, it's the winter issue I'm waiting on. I'll head to my mailbox in an hour, hope it's there. The only magazine I read cover to cover the moment I get it. It will always be my favourite read.
              Ross

Comment

Still waiting here in the EAST of The Netherlands !

Comment

Missing winter issue?

With editor Bill Wood up to his neck in snow on a winter vacation to Santa Fe, let me respond to the questions about the winter issue of the magazine. Obviously this is a crazy time for the mail, but even foreign mail ( Canada and Europe) should have delivered the issue by now.
                  If your magazine doesn't show up, you should first inquire with our friends at AMCA/Cornerstone Registration. You can reach them by phone at 866 427 7583 (they are in the Central time zone) or you can e-mail them at amca@cornerstonereg.com
                  Provide them with your name, address and if you have it, your AMCA membership number, and they'll check to see if everything is correct and your membership is current.
                  They can also provide you with another copy of the issue, if need be.
                  I'd suggest you wait until early next week (again, because of the massive mailings for Christmas) before you contact Cornerstone.
                  Thanks to everybody for the kind comments about the Antique Motorcycle magazine, and happy holidays to you all---Greg Harrison, editorial director.

Comment

10 4 Greg .... Merry Christmas
                    Ross

Comment

Hey, tell Bill I'm right up the road and he is welcome to stop if he is in the area!
                      Robbie
                      Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Rubone:

You live in a gorgeous part of the country, and we feel lucky to be able to visit it for a few days.

Ironwood:

No Photoshop on Matt Walksler--he looks that good all by himself!

Bill Wood

Comment

You live in a gorgeous part of the country, and we feel lucky to be able to visit it for a few days.
                          Thanks bill, As a native here I wouldn't trade it for anywhere else!
                          Merry Christmas
                          Robbie
                          Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Robbie, you need to get rid of that clutter, I can send you my address. Seriously, neato.
                            Lonnie Campbell #9908
                            South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Working...
                            X