Riding next to a Detroit Henderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding next to a Detroit Henderson

Riding with Rotten Richard again, he was on one of those stolen machines that he got back. I have seen Detroit Henderson's but never got to ride with one. Got to watch Frank Westfal ride by on one on the first Cannonbal - awesome!! But today I pulled up to Richards and he comes out on the 16 Henderson, really cool - beautiful and it sounded like a sewing machine going down the road. Seemed to run quite well, I was thrilled just watching from the saddle of my Deluxe. We had a great day here in So Cal, you could see forever and ride in a T shirt. Man it was nice and as I said it was a real kick to ride next to another Henderson, especially of that age. I rarely git to ride with another Henderson. Then Richard got out his 16 Reading Standard - also one of the stolen machines. Another fine machine and very rare - a fine runner, but compared to the 16 Henderson it was rude and crude:-) that four was so smooth! Another great day.

Glad to hear it Tom!!! A T-shirt eh? Now you got me California dreamin'.....
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Thanks for painting the picture Tom. I met Richard briefly once and he seemed like he would be a hoot to hang out with.

Comment

Working...
      X