AMCA magazine and roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA magazine and roster

Well I can't believe it, I received my Spring issue of the magazine today, and it's not even March yet. Also ,I like the new plastic bag it's shipped in, it seems to be stronger than the old paper envelope. I still haven't received my roster yet though. Has anybody else requested the roster and received it?

Plastic Wrapper Impregnable

My Spring issue of the magazine arrived on Saturday, and I have been sawing and gnawing on the armor-plated wrapper trying to get to the contents. Maybe the club should leave one copy of each issue in its wrapper like this with instructions to open them in 100 years after the issue date. That would insure absolute preservation of the document for historical purposes, as well as permitting technology to develop which would allow retrieval of the magazine without bloodletting.

Comment

My plastic bag already had a hole chewed in it. No doubt the post office has already developed machinery to do this. The magazine was OK though.

Comment

Please be sensitive to us unfortunate souls that will not receive our next magazine until next month due to the incompetence of our postal system. Although we are blessed by perfect weather (was 75 all weekend), we here in GA are damned by a social system that "gets in no hurry" to perform it duty wether it's in rain, snow, or sunny and 75.
        Louie

Comment

first class mailing of magazines?

My magazine arrived today. I wonder how long it has been on the newsstands this time....

Can the AMCA put first class stamps on these things? Then maybe we (members, not newstands) could all get them within a week or two of each other.

cheers
          Pete

Comment

How Do I Feel?

Since no one asked me, how I feel about the club selling the quarterly on mag stands. I will ask myself. How do I like it?

It ****s!

Comment

Just glad to get my 1st one.

Comment

The timeing sure does. Rick is correcting it.

Comment

Working...
                X