Cory Othen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cory Othen

C.O., Your Private Messages are full. Tried to reach you.
    Gerry Lyons #607
    http://www.37ul.com/
    http://flatheadownersgroup.com/

There's room now Sarge.
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Hi if this is cory my name is jay im looking for help on my timeless project, and also im new on this website trying to figure it out, but if we could talk on the phone id really appreciate the help its 780 297 1544

Comment

We haven't heard from Cory in a long time. He is greatly missed for his enthusiasm for old motorcycles, and for always being a gentleman, and fellow AMCA member.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
          We haven't heard from Cory in a long time. He is greatly missed for his enthusiasm for old motorcycles, and for always being a gentleman, and fellow AMCA member.
          Ditto that. His feedback has motivated and helped me many times.
          Ross

Comment

Well im 36 years old and its a shame nobody messes around with bikes older than my grandparents but if theres willingness to be guiding a young buck along with this stuff im all ears, is why i thought the AMCA would be a good place. My harley flathead and timeless motorcycle replica of 1910 is what i like, and drive a model T ford almost daily

Comment

Originally posted by flyin.mauer View Post
              ... and drive a model T ford almost daily
              You got too much free time.

Wanna take over a restoration shop?

...Cotten
              AMCA #776
              Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

I should be doing that haha. Im really hoping to get good help and contacts on here for this timeless bike, despite what the purists think, its all for the fun of it

Comment

how do you like your timeless bike?
                  does it have their motor or a gennie HD motor?
                  they look like a lot of fun without breaking the bank

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
                    Agree with you Eric.
                    sirhrmechanic is another forum member I don't see anymore. He was also interesting, talented and polite.
                    Steve Little
                    Upper Yarra Valley. Victoria.
                    Australia.
                    AMCA member 1950

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Little View Post
                      Agree with you Eric.
                      sirhrmechanic is another forum member I don't see anymore. He was also interesting, talented and polite.
                      times 2, Corey was (is) pretty upbeat....and a good source of knowledge!

Sirhrmechanic (aka Pierce) I haven't seen or heard from in a while either. Last time I think is when we traded.....a seat I had for a trailer he had. But he had (has) a pretty full plate...restoring Rolls Royces for a living, earning an advanced degree, and in his "leisure" time riding and restoring old bikes...so life gets in the way. Next time I pass through his town I guess I'd better stop by his shop!
                      Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

I dont know Cory, but sounds like he sorted his timeless bike out nicely, thats what i was hoping to find here some people that know that bike well. Ive spoken with Dick ollaf already

Comment

Originally posted by pisten-bully View Post
                          times 2, Corey was (is) pretty upbeat....and a good source of knowledge!

Sirhrmechanic (aka Pierce) I haven't seen or heard from in a while either. Last time I think is when we traded.....a seat I had for a trailer he had. But he had (has) a pretty full plate...restoring Rolls Royces for a living, earning an advanced degree, and in his "leisure" time riding and restoring old bikes...so life gets in the way. Next time I pass through his town I guess I'd better stop by his shop!
                          x3 on Cory and Pierce. These two gents were very helpful and supportive to me when I came on the AMC scene as a newby in 2012.
                          Jason Zerbini
                          Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
                          Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

Maybe someone could call these kind fellows and see whats up, sad they seem to of disappeared, i hope il find good help with this 1910 replica, nothing like a big single pop poppin along!!

Comment

Working...
                            X