No announcement yet.

Forum Trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was also having problems logging on but as of this a.m. everything is back up to speed.

Comment

I haven't had any problems at all. And I log on all the time!
      Robbie
      Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

I have had good conectivity and performance from 2 seperate locations and computers. (touch wood)

Originally posted by Phil Mast View Post
        I have another idea to bounce around (probably land like turd!): Let's put a web-site team to work at the meets, or the events. Let's interview the bikes on the floor with the owners and any other qualified contributors. The library needs the material, and we need the access. We also need for the meet sites to be "hot", and guys like me need a "coach" who can help show the way. ... That might also bring in seniors who would otherwise have an inner prejudice against computers.
        This is a great idea Phl

It also befuddles the heck out of me that advertising on ebay is booming, but that sellers don't consider for a moment advertising on this site. Just check the dates on the adds.
        I agree, I was wondering why I could not find something on this site, (it was my 2nd reason for joining), it seems eBay and local advertsing lists are the best source, sadley.
        Bob Beatty
        AMCA 19209

Comment

I have been away for a few days without computer access. I get home and the forum loads as fast as it ever did??? Thanks for all the replies and input fellas.
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

My wife's DSL works up to speed occasionally.
            Other times it sits and cooks for a couple of minutes on every click.
            Like right now.

No problems browsing elsewhere.

....Cotten
            AMCA #776
            Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

It also befuddles the heck out of me that advertising on ebay is booming, but that sellers don't consider for a moment advertising on this site. Just check the
              dates on the adds.
              Phil, on ebay, you may have the chance to get a good deal..........Here, it's just cut-throats, (kidding). In my experience, my want ads have been very conscientiously ignored with the exception of a frame I got from a good friend. He saw my want ad here and called me. I guess I could have asked him in person but that would have been too easy.

The AMCA web site and forum have worked flawlessly for me. One of the most reliable I vist.
              Eric Smith
              AMCA #886

Comment

I must say that listing for sale or wanted ads on here has been the least rewarding activity I can think of! Virtually no response. As far as access to the forum , it is always available to me, never a log on issue!
                Robbie
                Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Working...
                X