Knucklehead Mania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knucklehead Mania

Surely I'm not the only one to have seen the 1936 Knucklehead being auctioned on ebay. It's now up to an incredible $119,000 or so and still hasn't reached reserve. Is this for real; what's going on here?
    Howard (who really needs a 1938 Indian)

Pls make my life easy and post the auction number.

Comment

Sure. The auction number :
      Item number: 2458477958

I know it's an early '36 and is desirable and all but.................

Howard

Comment

1936 Knucklehead on eBay

The item number is 2458477958 Auction lasts until Saturday, 2/14 at about noon.

Here is a quote from the description:

This is the rarest of the EL's. The bike was restored by Mark Wall (owner) of Anitque Mortorcycle Restoration of Tampa Bay, Fl. This bike scored a 100/100 at the Ustes [sic], FL annual meet. It has many prototype pieces that are unique to this bike only. These last several years have been full of interest from prospective buyers. I've come to a point where I'm ready to let my pride and joy become someone else's. It has been in numerous publications ranging from magazines to books, and is a well known bike in the Knucklehead community.

Roy says: Too rich for my blood at $120,000 plus.

Comment

As of yesterday the auction was terminated by the seller; one day before the end of the auction. The bid price was up to $125K and still hadn't met reserve. Hmmmmmm.........Just fishing I suspect.
          Howard

Comment

The Knuckles will do the same thing the Indian fours did, fly high and crash hard.

Comment

Working...
            X