20 Grand Easy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 Grand Easy!!

Here's one for entertainment purposes....

Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

And narrated by Tommy Chong, after smokin' a fattie.

Comment

Yeah, it does sound like his mind is a little altered alright....
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

It's really quite sad because that guy will never sell that bike, but he will let it rot outside. As my old friend BobO used to say: Now there's a guy that needs a swift kick in the ass!
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

I agree Eric. It brings a few "scrap" type bikes to mind that I've seen over the years. They are either not for sale or the owner wants it weight worth in gold. If the fella with that Chief were smart, he would at least dig it out of the ground and roll/drag it under a roof. But you heard him talking.... he may not be that smart... maybe he does need a boot in the arse!
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

when i was a kid there was a guy we called pigman. he was the local butcher.An off color type of guy. guess you need to be if you slice up animals all day.anyway he had woods filled with old cars.i wanted a 1917 buick truck he had.i was only 14.when i turned 16 still i wanted it. i went to see how much. he said work all summer then come see me.well i did.he said $1000 i had $800.turned 21 i still could not buy it. turned 25 it had a few more trees growing through it.turned 30 i still wanted it.now it was not for sale and it was starting to look sad.i turned 35 and tried one more time. i saw a guy in his 50's at the house. he said his pops had passed.i gave him a price and he tells me his pops did not want to sell the cars.they were his toys.so he was not selling them in honor of his pops.2 years later a D9 pushed that stuff from one side of the woods to the other.
            rob ronky #10507
            www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Rob, you must have had a sick feeling in your stomach when you discovered the CAT work. Sometimes persistance pays off and in your case it proves that is only "sometimes". There's a guy who lives 40 odd miles south of me that has a couple of 45's and some Pan parts in one of his sheds. They aren't for sale because he's gonna restore them one day. It's a pretty good chance that he'll never touch them. His son thinks he may do something with them someday and drags parts out into the yard, looks at them and then fires them back in the shed. With any luck someone will save them before they suffer the fate of scrap or get carted off to the dump.
              Cory Othen
              Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
              X