• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Harley v Indian Race 2012 in Yosemite

It's back for 2012:
    The Great Harley v Indian Race will be held in Yosemite California
    May 10-12 2012

"The Fiercest Battle in All Motorcycledom is Back. Harleys and Indians fight for the title to America's Premier Classic Event. The Harleys won last year. The Indians are out for revenge. It could get ugly.

Starklite Cycle, Auctions America by RM, The Shop, and The Indian Motorcycle Club of America present:
    The Great Race in Yosemite Valley California.

For twenty years, Harley & Indian enthusiasts in Australia have been recreating the rivalry that was so much a part of motorcycling in the Twenties, Thirties, and Forties of the last century.
    In 2011, we brought that rivalry home to America where the bikes were built! The Great Indian V Harley Race of 2011 was a success. The Harleys won. The Indians are out for revenge in 2012.
    Based in Oakhurst California, right on the doorstep of Yosemite. We have planned rides through the California gold country, Yosemite, and the surrounding area.
    During the ride, we will have checkpoints, timed mileage sections, and other challenges. At each checkpoint the rider will be earning points for his brand of motorcycle. At the end of our event we will gather for a banquet feast and crown the race winner for the top Indian Rider & Harley Rider, and the overall Brand victor to decide who will receive bragging rights for the next tear as the winner of "The Great Harley v Indian Race 2012"

Join us for 3 fun days of riding and fun competition! May brings spring flowers, flowing waterfalls, and great weather to Yosemite. See you there!

For more info please visit our website:
    www.IndianVHarley.com
    or call
    951-656-1998
    Last edited by starklite; 10-19-2011, 11:54 AM.

It's getting close only 20 days remaining until America's Premier Classic Event!

The Great Harley V Indian Race 2012 in Yosemite California

If you haven't registered yet there is still time to get your registration in, and your reservations in Oakhurst.

So far we have Knuckleheads, Panheads, 45WL, Chiefs and Scout's registered. The oldest registered bike to date is a 1928 Harley JD.

The routes are planned, maps printed, and we are looking to a great weekend of riding some great roads through and around Yosemite!

See you in Yosemite in 20 days!

To Register visit our website:

www.IndianVHarley.com
    or Call
    951-656-1998

Comment

Just an FYI to those going, if you have a concern about a break down or such there is a couple chase trucks/trailers that follow the group. I drove one unit last year and helped a few out who either broke or ran out of gas. Chance to meet some new people and were they happy to see me! I had a great time even as a chase truck driver!!!
      #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

Working...
      X