Indian Day West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Day West

Yesterday was Indian Day West, it was a real treat for Indian fans here on the West coast. Tom Hensley had the Worlds Fastest Indian out and a real treat - they were starting it up and letting it roar! It sounded like it would indeed go 200 mph - really impressive! He had a great photo album out showing it's restoration by Steve Huntzinger - Spelling ? it was very cool! Lot's of good folks out, Lee Standley, Jerry Greer, Kiwi's shop, all the Starks, Dave Hansen from the Shop,Glen Bator, Ken Elford - Smokey, Eric Vaughn,some of the Dodge brothers lots of people who know Indians and have done alot to keep em running and or making em go fast. I got to meet Rick Baer all the way from the East Coast! quite cool I thought. Lot's of cool old Indians and new ones too, even a really cool Pearce single cylinder belt drive. That was started and ridden - to cool! Probably other folks that I should mention or know, but they excape me here at my computer, It was a good time. Kind of surprised no mention of it here, maybe everyone went to Del mar?

It sound like it was a great time Tom. I'm glad you made it !

Comment

Tom, I bet it was pretty exhilarating hearing that streamliner running! It also sounds like some of the who's who were on the scene too! You know that if you didn't happen to get pictures that I expect you to paint me a picture of that Pierce....
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
      X