Iron Tails Saloon, Acton Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Tails Saloon, Acton Maine

Jill and I sitting at the bar. Very busy at the bar on a beautiful October afternoon in Maine, over 80 degrees. A couple of Shovels only, mine is one. No old bikes at all. The band is good, TV sucks. I look out the front window and see Pans...Knucks....Chiefs. I knew some were Yankees as I've seen them and met them at Hebron in yeears past. Roger Nelson, we came from the same town and shared past histories, glad to see him. Spoke with a few other riders too. Sorry, no photos this time.
    Mark.
    Mark Evans
    Gloucester, Mass.

yes some yanks were out and about southern maine and new hampshire stopped at bar to check it out about ten bikes rode sat and sunday we rode to laconia area to check out police motorcycle museum near meredith harley the museum owner said the real show was in parking lot knuckles pans and chiefs o my this yank ride hosted by mike lingley and jesse aikman lots of fun great weather good company no breakdowns my 65 pan stopped charging but was able to limp home to maine 100 miles paul g bergeron 7989

Comment

I envy you folks, I am now wearing my Meredith HD tank top from the day at Laconia when I rode in during bike week. I didn't know about that place. That area is bootiful pun intended for October.
      Beautiful area, and good seafood.
      HMMMMM maybe this June......
      Denise

Comment

You are all making me homesick!
        (but the snow shall fly and I will still be riding..............so I stay put)
        Wayne E. Feltham #4329

Comment

Working...
        X