DE's Cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DE's Cycle?

Has anyone heard from these folks in Pineville, LA? Has anyone does business with them? I sent the close to 5K to them, and they're not answering e-mails or the phone for an engine/trans package I purchased last year that was supposed to be at Biketoberfest 2003. Still no goods. Thx.

Kurt, Research for these folks at http://georgesantiquemotorcycletrader.com . There are several "bad dealers" that people are having problems with and complaining about on this board and your problem sounds familiar to one of them. Not sure, but maybe. You might be able to get a line on them from someone who knows or has dealt w/ them. Sorry to hear it & Good Luck, KB

Comment

Yes, I shop at George's regularly. I've seen this, and was contacted by another George's user. The news was not good and I've been very worried, but the desired response has been achieved. I've gotten 5 calls this week from DE's. Looks like my engine/trans package will ship Monday 2/9, or the day after I was told this a.m. (through an e-mail, asking for shipping $$$). I'm so excited. It's been a long process, but this will make it all worthwhile (if I receive my package). I'm working on and perfecting a new product that will revolutionize (and evolutionize!) the product field in my industry, and worry about this transaction has split my concentration. This bike project is supposed to be my Calgon ("Take me away") diversion from the business. More later. Thx!

Comment

These people (Henrietta & Don Evans) have conned me out of nearly 5K for a Harley Davidson engine (WITH stated title and serial #), transmission, & other parts promised. These people have set a pattern of this type of behaviour all across the internet (search engines are turning up victims), and the list of victims is growing, myself included. I am preparing my documentation to present to local authorities (Pineville) and State Attorney's office. I will be driving up there to get my stuff, money, or other property after Bike Week. Arrest warrants have been sworn on these people by previous victims in the past. If anyone in LE or others have more information on these deadbeats, it would be appreciated. You have been warned.

DE's Cycle
        3702 Trinity Church Rd.
        Pineville, LA 71360
        (318)-561-9662

Thx.

Comment

Let Justice be done.

You are fortunate to have the resources to corner such thieves.

Those of us who so often are hurt the most, just have to bite the bullet. Much too often.

We (who are on the bottom of the food chain) thank you.

Comment

Ahhhhh....I was hopeing that that would turn out better than it did. Keep us updated on progress. Or post a photo to ID these folks if you can.

Comment

Alas, I'm not the first. There are many before me, although I don't know if the amount is so large. It was through the diligence of a previous mark that everything is in place for closure in this matter. After being stalled off for months, there is activity from them, as of yesterday (and this surely since I went public), but I believe I have had enough rhetoric, and have cut commincation. After Bike Week (and Eustis!), I'll return to my efforts. It deadens the palate for savoring the activity we here enjoy so much. My project http://www.kurtskustomfirearms.citym...page/42616.htm will be on hold until I find the right folks. I'll not let this situation spoil what looks to be a great Sunshine Chapter meet and B/W! Meanwhile, I'm shipping as many customers' orders as possible before going on haitus. 2 more days! Thx!

Comment

Tranny arrived

...and it looks great!
                http://www.kurtskustomfirearms.citym...616/233249.htm
                It was waiting for me when I got home from Daytona. Engine is in FL, and I should have it in a couple of days. More later. Back and still alive. After Eustis and a great Bike Week, the best ever, I'm back at the Swamp. Great weather, great races, and great attendance. I have 360 new e-mails to wade through, and smoothing over of the home front. I'll get to these as I can, and also my forums messages. S/O is off today, so I should spend a little time there. Car shopping for sons 3 & 4 today, so I don't really know how to plan my day. Expect some minor delays, but I'm back on top of it. Thx.

Comment

In the words of Monty Burns; ...excellent.

Comment

Working...
                  X