Jefferson Meet Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jefferson Meet Update

Just off the phone with Scott English. The Chapter is hard at work getting set up. Unfortunately it rained today and the Chesapeke Chapter is asking that no one arrive before 2pm. The weather looks great for Friday and Saturday. See everybody tomorrow and bring your Knuckleheads!!!

anyone have an address for the meet ? or gps numbers ?
    Moose
    aka Glenn

Comment

http://whiterosemc.org/contact/contact.htm

Comment

thanks for the info
        Moose
        aka Glenn

Comment

Thanks to all who made this meet as fun as it was !!! despite the mud & Rain The Chapter did a fine job to work with what the weather brought, I have always said this is the BEST social meet of the club & it was just that, Good Food (slojoe Pizza KILLER !!!) Good friends,
          Good Drink !!! Everybody I know got a part they needed, Screw the politics this is why I like the AMC of America!! Steve would have been proud of the way this was handled in a pinch!!! & lots of great old knuckles!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=45OZ;113770Good Food (slojoe Pizza KILLER !!!)[/QUOTE]

Thanks also to "45O Z" For all your great cooking !

What a fantastic social event, White Rose rules! Jefferson PA the best meet of the year every year.

joe

Comment

There were some real good parts as well. I found an nos vl muffler and a real nice hd dealer sign amongst a few other items These guys do a great job as always. Thanks to all who helped out. Btw several of us made it down to Baltimore Thursday night for crabs and they were awesome! A great meet.

Comment

Thanks Again Jefferson

Just a note of thanks to Scott and Eric and ALL of the club members that helped turn a personal tragedy and natural disaster into an excellent way to cap off the riding season. Wearing a rain suit and rubber boots is not a new thing at White Rose, but they were especially needed this last weekend. But the parts were out---stories were told---new stories were made---it was GREAT! My son and I also enjoyed the nearby Maryland Blueshells---how can you not like something they serve with a mallet!!!! I think I may have set a new personal record for spreading BS at a meet this year.
                The weather also affected the judging a smidge. We had to clear out a maintenance building on the grounds and get the machines inside. We had maybe a six-car garage for the judging. People helped move the bikes inside and things went smoothly. Although it could have been an easy day to bitch about conditions it did not happen. Chapter members, judges, and owners were happy to work with Carl and me to get the judging under a roof and into the record books!!!!! This reminds me--another thanks to some other chapter judges that lent a hand---Donny and George. My son apprenticed with Donny and told me he had a BLAST! George is of course George!!
                I think I have previously stated that each meet has its own pluses and minuses. Some are bigger, some are closer, but Jefferson is the only meet worthy of closing another year of AMCA runs and meets. WITH STYLE!!!Thanks again, from the heart. I hope everyone has a good off-season and we will see you in the new year.
                Don Dzurick

Comment

another super jefferson meet/ thank you scott and the whole crew for a great time.also the white rose mc for the reasonably priced and great tasting chow at any of there motor cycle outings. well back to the western n.y. area for another 9 mounths of winter.LNB #1676

Comment

Any pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by t-jacobs View Post
                      Any pictures?
                      I'll second the photo request...
                      Cory Othen
                      Membership#10953

Comment

Found some!!!! http://knucklebuster1939.blogspot.co...membrance.html

Wow!!! The pics alone tell me Jefferson is a good meet. It looks like the place wreaked of cool knucks!!! Dave, that '36 of yours is a beauty!!!
                        Cory Othen
                        Membership#10953

Comment

the white rose swap is by far the best meet of the year started by Steve Ciccalone trying to fill in the weekend between Carlisle and Hershey it is a big success even in the rain.This year was no different.
                          with the exception of the big guy not greeting you at the gate.Scotty took over that role (and he did a great job) as did the entire Chesapeake chapter hats off to all who helped.

Comment

thanks 2x

First thanks to the Chesapeke Chapter for a great meet. They always do a first class job. The meet reminds me of the meets of 25 years ago. Just plain fun!!!
                            Thanks Cory.

Comment

Joe, I am wishing I could have come to just mangia, mangia. You are the culinary king. Maybe next year, or the following year. That meet rocks and it was always so beautiful to go to at this time of year.
                              Denise

Comment

Working...
                              X