STEVE CiCCALONE ' S PASSING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STEVE CiCCALONE ' S PASSING

To those in the chatter, Steve Ciccalone has just passed away. This is major, he has been a great force in the AMCA. A major player in the motorcycle world + the model t world. He will be missed by all. If the people in the know will provide funeral & arrangements, that would be greatly appreaciated. Thank you Carl Estes

I guess it is true then. Hard to believe. He was a fixture every year when Hebron was a National Meet. And he was at the Belltown Car Meet on Sunday when the 2 meets fell on the same weekend. It has been said before you can have everything you think you need in life but if you don't have your health you aint got nothin. 46EL

Comment

I had no Idea Steve was ill what whent wrong?

Joe

Comment

Yes, not a rumor, hard cold facts. Steve passed away yesterday at his home in Fitzwilliam, New Hampshire. True modern hero, mentor and enthusiast,,,,, he will sadly be missed by all his confidants. My heart felt condolences to all Ciccalone family members and his extended family in the automobile and motorcycle communities. God rest his soul and preserve his memory for each of us.

Comment

Friends,

We are all shocked and saddened with yesterday's news that Steve Ciccalone has passed.

As we all try to come to terms with the tragic passing of Steve, please bare with the us as we accept and deal with this huge loss to the antique motorcycle community, the national AMCA and the Chesapeake Chapter.

At this point in time, please contact Tom Finn at 410.788.9081 or tfindian@msn.com for any questions regarding vending at Jefferson. To limit confusion, please do not send in any more pre-registrations for vending at this year's meet and bring your AMCA card and registration fees ($50/spot) to the gate where we will get folks in and to their spot(s) as quickly as possible. We will do our best to keep folks in the spaces they had last year.

Please do not arrive at the White Rose Motorcycle Club grounds prior to 2:00 pm on Thursday, September 29th. If you need to make other camping and/or lodging arrangements, please contact Tom or myself.

Scott English
          President, Chesapeake Chapter
          Last edited by tomfiii; 09-17-2011, 07:59 PM. Reason: wrong tn

Comment

Fiends,
            The Chesapeake Chapter would like you to join us for a celebration of Steve Ciccalone with pictures and stories in the WHITEROSE clubhouse at 7PM Friday
            Sept. 30th.

Thomas Finn
            Secretary, Chesapeake Chapter

Comment

Working...
            X