Chesapeake Chapter AMCA Meet at Jefferson, PA Oct 1-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chesapeake Chapter AMCA Meet at Jefferson, PA Oct 1-2

Hope to see you all at the White Rose Motorcycle Club, Jefferson, PA (near York) October 1-2. Last minute vendors welcome. Call me at (603) 585-7188 or hensteveamc@aol.com. We never turn AMCA member vendors away. Plenty of spots available.

Steve Ciccalone

Dear Steve, it will be my first time but I've only heard good things about this meet. Thanks for finding me a spot, and I'll be bringing two more white 36VLH Police bikes for judging.

Comment

bring your muck boots. that area had 15+ inches of rain last week.
      rob ronky #10507
      www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

I have given this many hours of thought over the years. Ya think it might be better to have the meet at the top of the hill instead of at the base? This is where LL Bean boots shine. For the first time, I just might score a bale of hay on the way there. Guy as always it's going to be good time mud or no mud. My kids and my friends are all that is required for a fantastic grease monkey weekend. No weather condition could ever put a damper on that. You all have a safe trip and I'll see ya there. Bob L
        AMCA #3149
        http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

I hope this is not true but someone just posted below in the obit section that Steve C. just passed away tonight??? About 24 hours after he started this thread? 46el

Comment

jp i sent you a pm

Comment

Friends,

We are all shocked and saddened with yesterday's news that Steve Ciccalone has passed.

As we all try to come to terms with the tragic passing of Steve, please bare with the us as we accept and deal with this huge loss to the antique motorcycle community, the national AMCA and the Chesapeake Chapter.

At this point in time, please contact Tom Finn at 410.788.9081 or tfindian@msn.com for any questions regarding vending at Jefferson. To limit confusion, please do not send in any more pre-registrations for vending at this year's meet and bring your AMCA card and registration fees ($50/spot) to the gate where we will get folks in and to their spot(s) as quickly as possible. We will do our best to keep folks in the spaces they had last year.

Please do not arrive at the White Rose Motorcycle Club grounds prior to 2:00 pm on Thursday, September 29th. If you need to make other camping and/or lodging arrangements, please contact Tom or myself.

Scott English
              President, Chesapeake Chapter
              Last edited by tomfiii; 09-17-2011, 08:00 PM. Reason: wrong tn

Comment

Fiends,
                The Chesapeake Chapter would like you to join us for a celebration of Steve Ciccalone with pictures and stories in the WHITEROSE clubhouse at 7PM Friday
                Sept. 30th.

Thomas Finn
                Secretary, Chesapeake Chapter

Comment

Working...
                X