Bike shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike shipping

Has anybody had a bike shipped and who would you recommend?

try keyboard carriage. they have delivered and shipped about 10 bikes for me over the years. professional and cheap. they know motorcycles too. cause other than pianos thats all they ship. google em.
    www.motorcyclecannonball.com

Comment

You could also contact FreightCenter.com, They can do door to door service or terminal to terminal. I've used them several times and have always been happy with the service they provide. Coast to coast for around $500. in an enclosed truck.
      ------------
      Steve
      AMCA #7300

Comment

I'd recommend: Federal Companies, via Allied Van Lines, or if high $$-I use Intercity Lines-a white glove mover!! Again, check online for #'s-BPK!!

Comment

likewise I have used Federal Companies without issue several times, you get a triple AAA discount as well, worth joining AAA just for the discount, its generally only about $100 more to have shipped right to your doorstep insted of a warehouse where you have to pick up. Quotes they give you I believe are also already insured up to 60k- make sure you check this part and buy extra insurance if I am wrong on the 60k or you need more.

Comment

I have also had good luck with the Federal Companies. Easy to deal with, things arrive on time, good drivers with experience in loading/unloading bikes. They also have an AMA discount!
            Robbie
            Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Working...
            X