Stanley Miller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanley Miller

Does anybody know which hospital Stanley is in?? Address?? Thanks!

According to Matt Olson's blog, he is at St. Anthony's in Rock Island, Illinois. You will need to google the tele # and verify this info.
    Lonnie Campbell #9908
    South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Stanley is in, Saint Anthony's Medical Center, 5666 E. State St., Rockford, IL 61108. Please, pray for his speedy recovery.
      Last edited by hogchild71; 09-12-2011, 09:01 AM.
      Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Sorry for mentioning the wrong city. Stanley is a true and genuine person, what you see is what you get. We all wish him a speedy recovery.
        Lonnie Campbell #9908
        South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

I have not heard anything about what has happened to Stanley. Can anyone tell me what's up?
          Bill Fowler #3884

Comment

Bill, check out the "Chief Blackhawk Road Run" thread.
            Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Bill,
              It is in the Chief Blackhawk Road Run thread. Collision with Deer!
              Robbie
              Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

There is a detailed update on Stanley's condition on Matt Olson's blog. Many thanks to Steve Klein for taking the time to do that. http://www.oldbikesinsd.blogspot.com/
                Kyle Oanes AMCA # 3046

Comment

For all of us that can call Stanley a friend, and those who have not met him yet, Stanley is one of the best riding member of this club, his long distance riding, to go the different local and national meets is legendary. A '36 knuckle through Death Valley? Most of us would say "OH S*IT" before hitting a deer, Stanley would most likely think he had never seen such a magnificant creature that close before, Stanley is one of a kind, and we wish him a speedy recovery.

Shelby and Gloria.

Comment

Stanley is a great guy and I wish him a speedy recovery. I was lucky enough to have him as a guest for 1 night during the bluegreass chapter road run in July

Comment

Working...
                    X